Latest Activity: Played Infinite Hero (11 hours ago)
Some quicks note/clarifications since you’re reading my profile:
1. Thank you for taking the time to do so!
2. I originally picked this name when I was 13 years old, and when roughly translated spells out “Immortal Blackkird.” The name was chosen at the time since I was infatuated with the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.
3. I’ve never played, and don’t intend to play, Wizard 101. Many people have already pointed out that they have an NPC named “Merle Ambrose.” A proper Google search will provide all the evidence you need that I’ve had the name for longer than that game has been around.
4. I’m not a girl, and the Latin variation of Ambrose is not a girls name. Just think “Ambrose Bierce,” or “Saint Ambrose” (Aurelius Ambrosius).
5. Originally when I started using Kongregate for some of my gaming needs, I avoided making an account. If I’m not mistaken I first logged on around March of the year 2007, and finally created an account so as to answer someone’s questions about a specific game.
“And now for something completely different…”
JRCameron: That’s alright. You don’t have to be that into me. I brought all the lube necessary to overcome that obstacle.
itlives: damn you and you life typos
AmbroseMerle: Run, Slade, run!
KingKyd: Xiad is Xiad. A Xiad. No explaining his username either.
AmbroseMerle: Maybe if I mention tits enough times he’ll show up…