so i reached mission 11 after playing every other slingshot mission to get xp to win 10. and mission 11 is a f-ing laser tank mission. Which isn't upgradable (nor does it give xp) and the thing u have to protect is immobile (so u cant move it out of the way in incoming attacks). none of your powers work not even "reinforcements" which would give some strategy element. so you can only win by accident. The mission is pretty straight-forward, there aren't any hidden "paths" to win it, just attack, go to siege mode to kill off damage-dealing enemies, don't die, repeat. And that forcewave ability (or whatever its name is) has an extremely low range - you practically have to be next to someone. so yeah, im gonna leave now. gg all
So you get a weapon as a reward for a challenge that you can't replay, and that's a one-time consumable item? Why ? I used it thinking it would reappear in the next mission - i thought the reward was actually that item in every mission. That was the only logical thing for a non-replayable mission :P
I think the developers don't really care for the comments but anyway i'll say mine. In order to get animal bones or skeletons i have to grind the same areas and usually they give 1-2 parts each time. So to get 15 skeletons just for my primary (to get to +5) i need to do it about 7 times. Bones are the same. I grinded for +4 and i got no real difference so now i'm bored. You need to be able to use a skill by using spacebar (most powerful skill charged or just first skill) or numbers. The character behind you must be healing slowly and help somehow. He can't just sit there while i'm fighting! Needs an autoattack (auto-use skill or attack with low dmg) so we can grind the low areas fast. Personal opinion: you could add more partners (and if they help somehow we can do combos). Helping could be some stats up, some dmg done or healing (depending on who you put behind). Needs so much stuff done to it but it can be done if the devs listen to us - and this can be a really really good game.
Excellent game, really ! I wish you could make a full feature with non-pixel graphics (although i have no problem with them personally) with this ghost haunting theme. But you will have to get rid of the timer. If you have more time to design the game, you'll find a way to make us follow the "proper" solution like you said, without having the time limit. I hope i get to see that! 5/5
1. autosell. upgrades need to make the speed of the selling go faster. not the amount. It could have a max level. needs to work even if u only have 1 item. upgrades should be universal.
2. minerals. when you switch to the next mineral you should still get all the previous ones. Maybe lower than what you were supposed to get. but certainly get something. emeralds and rubies are they used for anything? they should be.
3. upgrades: remove once bought. new upgrades should enable changing the skin of the unit. (i.e. cyborg miner etc.) and could have requirements based on amount of units (requires 20 heavy drill robots)
4. plot: i think a plot should be needed. like why am i doing this. am i trying to get off an alien planet? if so, where are the aliens? am i on a contract with some corp? what for? etc.
i would personally advise against resets and against freemium content. i wont rate it yet. ill come back when you tell me to.
yeah it could have a storyline as many said, and as i was reaching towards the end i thought i'd see something awesome, but still, it's cool enough. completed it all levels with 3 stars (it's not much of an accomplishment though) and i'll give it 5/5 because i want the dev to make something better in the future. with a storyline this time :)
first of all 5/5 . I chose explorer and at some point towards the end-game Thasan got attacked. I went and destroyed the foes, however next turn Thasan got conquered? How is that possible ? And now i can't get to my previous save file because the game auto-saved :/ was that a bug or did i do something wrong?
1. continuously sending angels wins game. 2. cannot select all islands via one hotkey (in other games it's spacebar etc). 3. difficulty in selecting an island's upgrade (due to the hovering mechanic). 4. would be far better if the upgrades were done with stars and the awards actually meant something for the gameplay. 5. No real difference between angels or demons. 6. No difference between islands. This game would have an enormous opportunity if it wasn't rushed. But it is. very.
Reminds me a bit of the concept of dark souls am i right? Anyway, truth is if you upgrade magic you hardly need to do anything else. You don't even need to upgrade the entire magic tree. You won't even need the healing spell.
This game could be so much better. Skipping dialogues is just one of them. Leaving the areas fast should be another. Hatred towards Rebecca Black was a wtf moment. Hipster gives you his scarf for no reason. Buggy unfinished feel all over.
ok this is weird. The savegame file loss happened to me as well. However, i had previously exited and reentered the game and the savefile was there so this is really weird. I entered a stage (i think the name was "chaise longue") i got a black screen so i reloaded the page. Now i only get "new game" - "continue" is greyed out. 1/5 until this is fixed
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »