New version is released. Larger levels now scaled so you don't need to scroll any more. I've a limited time to test, because I'm busy with the next game, please report any bugs that may appear and I'll fix them.
Have fun :)
Sorry for delay,
I have uploaded a new version:
- mission reward is increased, especially at the beginning
- new candies will appear at a lower height
- lowered the gifts requirements for the second and third parts
- bug which leaded to white page is fixed
- modules that decrease HP now works correctly
- lowered the costs of additional modules
- “UFO destroyer” now doubles the damage to UFO
- Special modes are rebalanced
- added landing countdown (there is no reward for landing)
- added statistic page in achievements screen
Thank you all for playing the game and for feedback.
I'm going to rebalance it due to so much complains about progress speed. The new version will be ready tomorrow evening.
I can't just increase sweets cost or decrease the cost of upgrades, it may ruin the balance. But I think I'll be able to find a solution :)
It's hard to measure how hard the game when you play it a lot and know every issue (and I really like challenge in games), so please don't be so harsh in your judgments :)
To those who want to fater progress:
gathering basic sweets is grindy, I made it like this to make achievements and missions more rewarding, try focusing on them.
And try to get higher to find more precious sweets. Ans some achievements will give you sweets bonus for every gift.
Also the higher you get the bigger is reward per feet. Later in the game with right upgrades and items you will be able to earn more than 5000 only from height and collecting.
Err didn't finished the last comment)
You gain some bonuses to speed or fuel for achievments, so if you maxed the upgrades you can try to get the those achievements to maximise you potential. And "Refueling" achievment can give you an indirect boost to your flight duration.
Thank you for all playing my game and for all bugreports and suggestions)
I will fix all typos, make it zoom faster and check what is wrong with the "Good weather" achievement, and upload a new version closer to weekend.
You gain some bonuses to speed or fuel for achievments, so if you maxed upgrades