Solid game. Gave it a 4/5. However, it is too short and the gameplay and features doesn't have a ton of replay value. For the sequel make campaign mode longer, add a few more features like being able to create my own legendary weapons, and a various other bosses. Maybe add a PVP in there too which would be epic.
So, bottom-line this game has an incredibly high production value. From the character artwork, cut-scenes (voice-over and dialogue is fantastic), and just the overall graphics of the game. Probably one of the best-looking flash games I've ever played. However, it is sorely lacking in depth and strategy. Also like I pointed out in my "improvements" section way too many useless features and missed opportunities. Simply put, this is a case of flashy production without substance. I hate to say this because I love the humor and the general idea of this game. For now I will be looking forward to the sequel and hoping that the glaring problems of this game are fixed.
Improvements for the sequel:
1) The game is too short. Finished it in 3-4 hrs.
2) Too easy. Produce enough capital and you can coast the rest of the game.
3) Streamline the menu. Should be able to assign multiple plots to pathsies without going back to start of menu.
4) Useless characters. Too many useless pathsies such as the time management ones. Also your second-in-command are incredibly boring and aren't that much stronger than minions.
5) Certain plots and World Events don't affect the gameplay all that much. Propaganda, Killing, and Sabotage are pointless.
6) A good amount of the weapons become useless very quickly. Towards the end I was only using the flamethrower.
7) There is virtually no reason to buy multiple bases. One word, moon. A pattern seems to be painfully apparent here. You've placed a number of features in this game that have no effect whatsoever on the gameplay or strategy.