Like the game. Though you can forget everything about level 28. The exact same pattern as in level 21, but now you can't see the colours... You can solve it if you have solved level 21 it will just take you 10 times as long - boring. Also is it possible to add a comment on each level whether it is 1 or more groups you have to work on?
What I want in this game:
1. more money per kill so that I can buy enough towers to survive past 3rd wave without losing any life.
2. an encyclopaedia that tells me what the different monsters strengths and weakness are so that I can arrange my skill point accordingly for each level.
3. a bar that shows how much life the monsters have left (in numbers) and some stats so that I can see how much damage the towers I have on my map give.
4. information on how many waves each level has and what monsters I will meet.
5. information about the towers 'unique skills'. What are they?
6. sometimes I die when my health bar reaches 1 other times when it reaches 0. Please decide.
7. I want 1 star for playing the game although I die. 2 stars for completing it without full health bar. 3 stars for perfect performance. That way even when you fail you have some more skill points so you are better the next time you try.
8. let the meteor kill what ever it hits. It is extremely frustrating to use a precious meteor on a monster and it doesn't die - a complete waste - and you can not see how much damage the meteor gives or how many lives the monster has left.
Beside that I think it is a sweet game. I love tower defense games ^_^
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »