Latest Activity: Played Learn to Fly 2 (Aug 31, 2013 3:52pm)
Points needed for next level: 175 Level
Just a bunch of riddles I found and made.(I made #s 1, 3, 6, 9, 11, 15, and 16)
1) I am lost in the light but found in the dark. I live in the cold but alas I always have spark. I have no legs yet I have run giant laps. I have no arms or hands yet on all I have grasps. When I’m small I am powerful but when I’m large my power will diminish. I’ve been around from beginning to finish. If you look in the future you see me in the past. I was born and I’ll die with a blast. What am I?
2) A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in a month. Which room should he choose to enter?
3) You have died. You awake from your slumber and find 2 doors. One leads to heaven and the other to hell and no return. You don’t know which one’s which. There are 2 guards guarding the doors. One always lies and the other tells the truth. You don’t know which one’s which. You can only ask them one question for both to answer, so you are sure which door you must go in. What would be your question?
4) I have no soul to live. I have no mouth to consume. I have no legs to dance and yet I do all three. What am I?
5) You must keep this thing, its loss will affect your brothers. For once yours is lost, it will soon be lost by others.
6) One night a man woke up to find death in his room. The death spoke to him. “You have cheated me! I will let you have one last statement before your I kill you. If you tell me the truth I will throw you into the lava pits. If you lie to me you will suffer never ending torture as I feed you to 1000 man-eating fire ants!” The man made his statement and outsmarted death. Death rewarded him with setting him free. What was the mans statement?
7) It is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every space. What is it?
8) In the morning it walks on 4 legs. At noon it walks on 2 legs. in the evening it walks on 3 legs. What is it?
9) What is so fragile the even saying its name will break it?
10) A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
11) Police were investigating the death of a man. The man had left this recorded message. “I hate my life and all who have ruined it. By the time you have heard this message I would have ended my torture. I will leave you now. (Gunshot noise!).” When the police heard the message they immediately concluded it was a homicide. How?
12) What does man love more than life
13) Suppose you want to send in the mail a valuable object to a friend. You have a box which is big enough to hold the object. The box has a locking ring which is large enough to have a lock attached and you have several locks with keys. However, your friend does not have the key to any lock that you have. You cannot send the key in an unlocked box since it may be stolen or copied. How do you send the valuable object, locked, to your friend – so it may be opened by your friend?
14) A man went on a trip with a dog, a cat and a mouse. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other – the dog, the cat, or the mouse – at a time. He could not leave the dog alone with the cat or the cat alone with the mouse. How does he get all safely over the stream?
15) In New York a man was driving under a bridge. Suddenly the bridge collapsed crashing over him onto the road bellow! There was nothing under or next to the bridge. Somehow the man arrives unharmed with not even a scratch on him or his ride. How is this possible?
16) A word with one letter. An E in the beginning, the middle, and the end. What is it? (Hint its not ‘E’)