Uh yea, level 3 for a sniper is a bit steep. I know thats only 4 games in or so but it is very annoying having to power level until you get the weapon you want.
Please at least give some variety starting off so you're not stuck with a hopelessly inaccurate and underpowered assault rifle
My version of the story:
You don't know how you got to this nightmarish place, nor how you got the glider. The world here is so eerie, the plain is merely a husk of what it once was. Everything is devoid of colour, save for the sun.
It is the one joy you get in this world, racing towards it gives you a feeling like no other. It is your addiction; without it you are nothing. Attempting to describe it would be like explaining the vividness of colours to the blind, or the feel of anothers skin to those that cannot feel.
You know that the closer you get to it the stronger the feeling gets, and you know that you must beat the others to it, some crash into the landscape and die but you do not care; you race on.
You know you must get to that place before the sun disappears.
What you don't know is- that sun is the only portal home, back to the life of Jamie Sullivan; the forever pilot
Here is a hint to get the high score
1. Look out the window, if it is a full moon then please proceed to step 3
2. As it is not a full moon, perform the dance of the Lun to appease the almighty god of the shin-shaka
3. Sacrifice 20 goats and 30 sheep to fulfill your lifegoal. Make sure to do it in the name of the almighty gray blank
5. Possible profit, or you could just make a huge barbecue with all of that sheep and goat meat.
This is a great game. Its perfect for xBox Live Arcade (if you want to sell to a console market). Rather than put it as a retail disc there would be no manufacturing costs AND you can have rolling updates and integrate new content seamlessly. No I don't represent Microsoft, I just think you have a good game and should look at the broad market
Dude, if you plan on making a game like this again...
1. LESS BULLSHIT MINIGAMES! The gun one requires 100% accuracy rather than the +/- 10% that other games give you to be fair
2. Make it fun, not funny... we want to actually do crap with our trailer. If I wanted to pimp my trailer like this I'd mspaint it.
3. More options, seriously this is a biggie. There is so little to do in this game its ridiculous.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »