This game has great potentiel, but I encountered a number of issues that undermined my overall experience of the game.
1) Pathfinding is horrible. My character would hardly ever go where I wanted it to, especially when in narrow spaces.
2) I would instantly get teleported to the next level if I stayed around where the boss died to collect items.
3) Killing the boss early (spawning near one) would somehow prevent further enemies from spawning further down the level
4) Potions are way too abundant and efficient, reducing the overall difficulty of the game to near zero.
5) With the Ghost set equipped, most of the 16 spirits would spawn outside the map when I stood near a wall, which is most of the time.
All these issues combined made me look away from your game sooner than I would have liked to. I hope you can improve that in the future.
The improvements you have made to your game do help the car stay on track for the first minute or so, but as the stats keep increasing, the car just gets crazier. It's been 10 minutes now, and my car is flying in circles around the island, sinks into the ocean and pops back on track every 30 seconds or so.
The stats eventually get to a point where the speed of the objects cannot be handled by your collision detection, gravity doesn't have enough pull on them and handling folds back onto itself.
You have a really good looking race track. Please, let us handle the driving.
This game is amazing. But if I may suggest a simple improvement: Please add a confirmation button when attempting to sell equipped items. I've found myself selling weapons and armor by mistake much more often than I would have liked.
After beating the game, any battle won from the "warscore" screen bugs the game out. The victory flag only comes down partways, and the game does not proceed to the next screen. The music plays, but all you can do is right click and press "play" from the Flash menu.
4/5 until this is fixed. Good job, otherwise.