Here's a trick to the archery training. If you keep clicking continuously roughly 10 times, the bow will automatically nock itself before every click, saving you the time to hold down the click button to charge it up.
A couple important items: Shovel- Used to mix the cement (a combination of water, sand and gravel beside the window). Used to dig a hole. Can be used to kill the zombie (breaks after use), but firing a gun calls for 5 more zombies, so weigh that out.
Trolley- Can carry heavy items, i.e. wire mesh next to child's drawing, gravel and bricks at the church. You need a coin to operate it, found at the gas stop.
Gas- This one's tricky. You need a hose, which you get by opening the door at the gas stop with the axe, go to the car crash and fill the gas can. You can either get a car, or use it to power the generator. Both are extremely good help.
I feel this game has a lot of potential. Very easily you can see major effort placed into the project with such diversity of skill sets. However, there are huge flaws:
1. The movement isn't smooth enough. If the concept is to keep killing to fill your blood, then it should focus on speed in the fight. Its very annoying when the character stops for a while after a jump, or the slow movement speed. Fluidity would be perfect, especially if Blink was easier to maneuver.
2. Clearer instructions for the upgrade menu. It takes a long time to figure out what they all mean.
3. Allow players to keep their souls after a defeat. That would fix the survival mode problem too.
It's a bit sad to see so much effort in a work but receiving so little acclaim. Most players are probably turned down by the first few sequences of the game as it is rather slow. Redefining the game would be a huge improvement, and makes it 10x better.
There has to be some sense of accomplishment for finishing the game. After fighting the Ultimate Villain (who's a pushover by the way), there's literally nothing else to do and no end screen to let you know you won. No one congratulates you. It would be nice if the game acknowledges your victory in the least.
There was once when i managed to glitch the game; there was a fat zombie in front of me, after killing it and jumping over the gap behind it, I pressed down and entered the gap in the floor. Instead of straight out dying however, the game kept moving and shifted to a top-down view of the map and kept going without stop. If anyone manages to achieve it again, the background should look like many brown cubes stacked over each other, and the forests should become two dimensional.
This is the best game ever!
1. To maximize Paige's Brain Drain, hold down both Z and X. Don't press them rapidly!
2. Monsters have their own elements. Don't use Ignite in the desert. Use it against the Vesitites in Rahl Mart would be better.
3.Train your characters early. Then the game would be defeatable.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »