Lol, a bunch of famous Romans as the default names... Anyways, this is a great game but got some recs:
1. Allow the user to config the keyboard. 2. Any of the characters can increase shooting speed by holding "s" and repeatedly spamming away at the direction of shooting (especially the mage). In case you need to fix it. 3. Have a sequel PLEASE.
And rating -> 5/5
1. Click the diamonds in the soil to open up an action menu. (You should know what to do from there cause its just that simple...)
~Start by getting a spouse - cuts planting time by half and can be sent to school if nothing to do.
~No point planting trees if you haven't researched anything.
~Researching helps make EVERTHING easier. So that means most of your money should be spent on sending people to school
~Everyone needs a variety of food to have good health so your first 50 gold will probably be spent on buying bread and the other food should be home grown veggies(grain cant be consumed).
~Vegetables sell for the most amount of money so start by planting tons of veggies.
~Each time a person goes to school, 25 gold is deducted.
~A good amount of people should be around 3-4
Might want something that indicates when the trees are fully grown and a key for which buildings requires whatever amount of wood. First time running through, I couldn't understand why I couldn't build a mill after I had already researched it. Also, I chopped the trees at the earliest possible stage before I read the tip on letting trees grow to the max. Try putting in events since it gets repetitive after all the researching is done. But yea this game amused me.
Flaws I sensed:
1. Doesnt matter how close you get to the goal, even if it hits the post and bounces off, its considered a "miss" although I am quite sure that the player would receive credit on the field if it were to be that close in real life.
2. Technique. As you progress into the I felt like there were more obstacles and technique as implemented right now just doesnt seem right: meaning it gives you better control of the ball direction, etc. Personally I would rather have technique affect the speed of the ball when you are trying to determine which angle to kick it.
3. Really, are you seriously gonna make me play 3 games (assuming without goals) to get an energy drink at the beginning of the game.
4. Can I have a cash bonus for passing every 3 times in a game? When you start passing 12 times per game and not get rewarded, it becomes a little bit frustrating.
I find that too many of us are trying to talk about meaningless stuff along with others trying to talk about attacking a certain guy. How about we make War of the Web - Room #07 the war room or something. That should filter out some chitter chatter and help coordinate movements.
So... 3 shops went trolling by but my character did have the money to buy stuff. Result = Wasting "life expectancy." Character is not leveling up and is having the same starting stats. Result = Replay-ability just went down a ton. Thing is the game is great but you should made two modes. 1. Hardcore - How it is right now, all based on luck and player is going for the score instead of the distance. 2. Adventure - All encounter are not as randomized, the character levels over time, etc. Personally, I think most people go for the enjoyment of playing a game, not getting the score, but that's just me >.> *** Kinda judgmental but the game isnt going to get my five stars until it gets adjusted a bit.
I'm not sure if this relates or has pointed out but the painting in the elder's house reminds me of a scene in Alice is Dead, the rabbit statue, and the fact that the player is a female... or its just me...