Latest Activity: Played Jacksmith (16 hours ago)
Points needed for next level: 577 Level
How to make a game for Kongregate. Use some or all of these tips for a 5 star rating!
1) Make sure it lags really bad after 10 minutes of play time. This makes the game challenging and exciting. Will it freeze at the critical dodge moment during a boss fight? Who knows!
2) Rip off an old school Nintendo game like Final Fantasy. Confusing the term “nostalgia” with “lack of creativity” is awesome.
3) Make it pay-to-win! Users love spending real money so that they don’t have to grind for 83 hours to get a medium badge.
4) Include lots of links to your other awful games. Put these on the loading screen, the menu screens, important buttons, and hide them within the game itself.
5) Don’t include a mute button. Your poor quality music choices and sound effects deserve to be heard!
6) Make sure the save feature doesn’t work. Or make sure that the load feature doesn’t work. Or both.
7) When you add badges, make sure the descriptions are poorly worded. Be sure to code poorly so that the players have to play your entire game over again to get the badges. This adds replay value.