1. More Characters. Why have bows when there really isnt a "Rogue" based character. Also, casters, lots of them.
2. The ability to compare stats between an inventory item, and a currently equipped item would be nice. (Most RPG's come with that feature as a standard now).
3. This game is laggy for me, which is weird considering I can run much more complicated games very smoothly. I know nothing about programming... but it doesnt make sense that such a simple design would lag me more than a more complex looking game.
The main problem here is that you are ripping off 2 games. First of you are blatantly cloning "Flappy Bird" and in case you haven't noticed, Kongregate already has about a hundred flappy bird clones here. Secondly, the pixelated pig sun... is a blatant ripoff of the Minecraft Pig.
1/5 For lack of originality.
This game needs some improvement, like more color variety. Also not every part of each scene is colorable. Like Minnie's nose and tongue in the first scene. Also, when you paint her face, it paints her shirt the same color, and so on. Would be fun if it wasnt so broken! =/
The issues with the game are as follows.
1. The Zombies move too fast.
2. The Zombies attack WAY too fast. You lose health too fast, and it is too easy to be overrun.
3. The inability to move the crosshair vertically also screwed me up. Dont have zombies down some steps if I CANT FRIGGEN SHOOT EM.
4. WTF are they dropping? Ammo? Points? Health? Can we get a tutorial?
Artistic value does not make a game great, gameplay makes a game great.. and I cannot believe I am saying this... but for a point and click... this game was sub-par. There were no indicators telling you where or what you were clicking on... causing me to go in unwanted directions many times. I will never play this again.
As if that wasn't bad enough, you charge 5$ for the HD version? I can buy better point and clicks for 99 cents from an app store, some for free even.
"Well you just don't understand the art behind the game" d pay entry into a museum.
Is it just me, or does the car do more harm than good. In my experience with it, the only upside is to get you down the field of battle faster, other than that the bad seems to outweigh the good. For example, you're passing valuable money far too fast, it can too easily land you just before a cluster of enemies with no skill ready... so if your invulnerably runs out by then you're SOL, and its just not as fun as controlling the squad.
Here are some of my ideas to improve the usefulness and fun of the car. 1. Car needs its own upgrades, I.E, Armor (so it lasts longer), Perhaps a mounted gunner as well and such things as that. 2. While the car is in use, ramps should randomly spawn on the battlefield... allowing the car to "Jump" over obstacles instead of ramming into them and taking damage... if the player is quick enough to get on the ramps. Lastly, please please please, for the love of Kongregate... allow the skill to charge while the car is active.
Am I the only person that read "I became a human, what now?" as sounding like "I became a human, in your face!" Also, I beat this without help in like 3 minutes. Not saying the puzzles weren't hard enough, saying the game wasn't long enough. Other than that, dig the concept. Neat game! 4/5!