Immensely unballanced. I'm currently steamrolling the whole game on my second run spending every stat point possible on defense and enchanting MP/HP regen armor. It's getting really boring after humiliating 50 floors of this game in one go. I'm considering dropping the game prematurely...
- Always use dog to hunt.
- When fireplace burns out — add wood and successfully hunt once.
- Keep morale above 2.
- Repair radio to 51/50 with Engineer ASAP.
- If someone isn't moving — cure them immediately and, if there is no more medicine in stock — make more.
- If the fireplace is lit and no one is infected — spend the day on group therapy.
- Waste no more effort than needed to follow this guide exactly.