-"You'll need my balls in order to complete your work. But you're not getting them from me." -"You can't fool me. You need my balls more, than I want yours." Many ankward moments in the game. But seriously dude, did it have to be balls? :D couldn't they be fighting over Myth Spheres, Myth Charms, Myth Jewels, Gems. coz some of these conversations are really unpleasant to misinterpret :)
@123tt yea - by pressing the mute button - the nicely visible "M" in the lower right corner
anyway, an irritating bug gets me stuck "inside" platforms, refresh solves it but damn i wish i wasnt doing so much refreshing
Not sure why but clicking on the title doesnt solve it for me - it just overlays the game with some information - as if the level was actually starting to work but for some reason it stops half way through. I get the level name field, but it just says "level name", i get restart/suicide/mute/stop preview/play more games buttons but all unresponsive. In conclusion - If there are more ppl getting the medium badge than the easy one there has to be at least a gap of information
if the health is going down too fast then you probably aren't sedating the patient. (top right corner syringe icon) and once you're done remember to press log out - it's the fifth surgery (really interesting one)
heh i couldnt make it for a while (even with the walkman) and then boom i get 1.436.510 and i didnt have to use any power plays until like 750.000. Old rule for games like this... a bit of luck and smart upgrading is better than a ton of skill
(...) - Dont keep too many soldiers protecting your base, when killing zombies around your danger shouldnt go lower than 15-20% its just a waste of soldiers, assign them for a day when the horde is just outside
- Aim to reach 2 edges of the map so the contact surface is very low, after that its hard to lose
- You can cancel EVERY mission at ANY time and it will bring the survivors to base immediatly, do that if you miscalculate the power of the horde or just sleep on it
Great game!! Kudos to the dev.
- Scout 3-4 squares ahead and start early with unnecessary personel
- If a soldier has 5% mission danger, a scavenger f.ex has 15%. Use that in early game to have a good backup fighter
- When reloading for a decent starting location you need a few farms (big one and 2 small ones) and maybe 2 suburbs (one apartament block is perfect) a hospital, and a police station. Also on harder difficulty a church/bar is essential
- A nearby lab is very good aswell, early research of zombie vitals and the food tree will really help to get that badge, and you dont even need a scientist to conduct research.
- No-Skill Survivors train into soldiers when stationed in the police station. Very very helpful in the early game. Do this straight from the beggining, first one should be trained on day 2.
christ... for the first time i managed to get to day 100 on harder, 8 days from zombieism cure... and bam... flash player crash... white screen with the exclamation mark in the middle... fate just won't let me leave this game alone ;)
@Lukester998 oh yeah? and how did you get the impossible badge before getting all the others? i declare shenanigans... i dont know if there are acheivements for clearing nests, or unlocking rewards (and there probably are since the 110 acheivements) but u definetly had to get the medium badge before the impossible
@TheA7X When i was at jump 70 and thats exactly what I was afraid Id have to do to get the badges...but 250 jumps were enough thank you very much.
And anyways one of the few games where u get ur hard badge before the medium ones...