Points needed for next level: 3 Level
Unofficial Rules of Hegemony
1. All newcomers will be greeted with insults and sexual harassment.
2. If your name has more than 2 X’s get a better username.
3. Get a goddamn avatar.
4. Newcomers have a 95% chance of being retarded.
5. User proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
6. Failing to follow rule 5 will result in insults and ridicule.
7. If you are easily offended leave now because if we find out you are going to be targeted.
8. If trolls or spammers show up Magin and Hiperson will be AFK, no exceptions.
9. m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8
10. Sharing is caring.
11. Josh is the Otaku King of Hegemony.
12. Retards tend to come in waves of 2 to 6 in a span of about 5 mins (we have no idea why). These people are to be run off by any means necessary.
Oshawottftw: My super kawaii loli tsundere waifu.
Cere: Mature and seductive but still down to earth and fun to talk with.
Jackal: The yandere member of my harem, watch out or you may invoke her wrath.
The Nuzlocke Challenge: Hegemony Edition
Game: Emerald Version
1 Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
2 The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch. If you have already caught the pokemon you first encounter in an area before you may attempt to capture the next pokemon you encounter in that area that has not previously been caught.
3 Players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
4 A black out/white out is considered to be “game over”, even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
5 The player can use only Pokémon they have captured themselves, meaning traded Pokémon, mystery gifts, etc., are prohibited.
6 No voluntarily resetting and reloading the game when things go wrong. Being able to do so would render all of the other rules pointless. FIGHT TILL THE VERY END!
7 No using any potions or healing outside of battle with the exception of the PokeCenter. This means if your pokemon gets poisoned you damn well better pray there is a Pokecenter nearby!
(special note: When facing the Elite 4 and Champion you can use as many Full Heals outside of battle as you want but ONLY the full heals, still no potions or other healing items)
8 You can only buy 1 pokeball at each market, other than this you can use pokeballs that are found.
9 If the player has no Pokémon that can use a certain field move that is required to continue through any given point of the game, they may catch another Pokémon that can learn said field move. However, it cannot be used in battle for any reason, and must be released, permanently boxed, or migrated as soon as the player gets another Pokémon that can use said field move.
10 No using repels or escape ropes.
11 No using or catching Legendary Pokemon or Wynaut/Wobbeffet.