I still don't understand why someone would spend so many sacrifice points on Rich Starter to unlock it. 10$ is like nothing and it takes so much time to earn those sacrifice points. Or it's just me and I miss the point of putting points in that skill.
An Ecological Industry is also kinda bad I guess.
Not my type of game. It was recommended to me because I liked Duck Life 4. This game doesn't like Duck Life 4 at all, but ok. Games seems nice, just not my thing. And oh I hate it when you can't mute the sound from the beginning, or I just can't find it.
Finally a really good idle game again imo. I like this style of idlegames where you can do stuff other than manual clicking on something to get resources.
The game needs some improvements I guess, but maybe it's just me. I also got some nice ideas. I hope you like it.
1. I think combining items needs a buff, I always get crappy items so I don't use it for now anymore.
2. The game has to run smoother or maybe it's just my flashplayer, but when I sell an item, finish a level my screen freezes for 1 sec or something. Not a really big problem, but it doesn't feel as nice as I hoped it would be.
3. Maybe you could add achievements which give a permanent bonus.
4. Max range isn't really useful when your robot is closing in on the enemies.
5. More levels? :D
6. Just a small one, but I think it's nice to see how much experience there is left to level up.