Side note - it would be cool if when you completed trainings there was STATS pop up or column. Like "Longest Perfect combo, longest time without mistakes", basically all the missions in stats form. Aside from max combo/mission (also important though)
This game is great. I've been a fan of Soul Games for years. Y'all keep pushing out great free games in an era when everyone is looking to make a buck. Thank you. Like really, thank you for existing and keeping flash games great. Comments on the game: I feel like if you have a solid start it is super easy to snowball (Arena > new wep > arena > repeat).
2) The mild hidden features are fantastic. 3) The IDLE aspects of it as wonderful. So much better than other games. 4) I wish that when you upgraded the training room it would be in your equipment (IE, instead of A SHIELD going to the corner it would be the shield you had when you upgraded). Just to keep a record of your progress. 5) To be able to equip whatever equipment you wanted for aesthetics. Finally - once again thank you. You have wasted hours of my life and I couldnt be happier.
Thank you again! a wonderful series keeps on getting better. Maybe move the Bonus answers east and have a zoomed version of the islands where the current Bonus is? I suppose Island shape isn't super important but I think it would help more than a constellation.
Good game. There are two edits I would like to see:
1) A checkmark box to "TURN OFF" autospend. So that if I dont want to up their hulls (for the achievement) or dont want all my money to be spent on Mark 5 weapons while transfering to Mark 6 I can just uncheck the guns or hulls I dont want to be upgraded with Auto. (but it would still be easy to get my other ships or Mark 6 guns up. ----------------
2) For a porportional amount of money I would like to change my ships appearence (so i could have 4 scouts and 1 heavy or something) with each ship type having a different stat thing. Like scouts have +2% profieciency with lazers or something. -----------------
2.5) It would be cool if Mark 6 weapons unlocked a new module. It would allow you to change the appearence of the weapons. So the Mark sic rockets could LOOK like mark 5 five rockets or something. Just for asthetics. =)
I'd like a slightly more specialized clicking reward. Like click the enemy to attack, click the mage to heal the warrior, click the rouge to increase poison potency. That way if the Rouge has a slightly more involved role.
Maybe an attached ranking system too. So if 90% of you're clicks are healing i increases the mage's healing ability, or if its to attack it increases the warriors attack speed slightly. Or if it's 50-50 a small bonus to both.
Like right above Achievements it said "Title: Healer." Just so i felt like my clicks mattered and it was slightly more personalized.
I am sort of torn with this game. I think it is GREAT and have been eagerly awaiting its release however it does seem to be a little pandering. Although it is much more convenient to skip the first levels I felt like part of what Rouge Soul was intrinsically was the frustrating of having to do perfect runs and being forced to start from scratch.
Double jumping without wings and gliding without collecting parachutes is also NICE but it doesn't have the same sense of urgency the last game had when one appeared.
Same with Double jumps. In RS1 I would collect 20-30 wings and never spend them until the later levels. I like games I can be PROUD of winning. Its more than just a time commitment.
That being said - This game does play great and I have yet to finish it.
Main point though: Thank you. These games are wonderful and aren't money grubbing. You have provided a service to the community.
Dev - I've been the only one in the chat room for quite some time. Perhaps since no one plays it might be a fair idea to do away with the things that do cost money (even though you can earn enough in game) just to open it up? I mean, I have doubts anyone will BUY into a game that is so lonely.
Controlling the guy was a fantastic addition i think. Several times instead of dynamite I just make a bridge the guy can break by moving back and forth or leaving enough guys on it to break it. It's like a mini-game to make a strong enough bridge that is not too strong.
Great sequel. 5/5.
If you are looking for any more snake ideas (since it seems you have made them all) I know king snakes will smear fecal matter on enemies so it could be cool to have a snake that made a poison pellet at its tail every time it ate a pellet. Just an idea if there's a sequel of some sort in the works. (not that one's needed) 5/5
Considering that this version will not be updated perhaps you would be willing to change the title to You Are The Road Demo or just make another one with You Are The Road II?
Badges that could be added to this version though without updates could be a Zen Path badge or Road of Peace something; earned by getting 5 cars up to 65mph, Devil's Road of killing all cars by 40mph. Or goofy stuff like 250 car turn overs in a single game or something like Cube Runner of placing 1000 boxes hit in a single game. +
Developers, while congregated the other Kongregations and myself agreed that more ant-based structures would look better for us. Perhaps ant-hills or growing piles of dirt for cities and ant-farms for brackets or armorys or something.
+1 for more ant-shaped structures.
There are five main changes:
1) The times 3 speed still makes the titan battles kind of slow. A 5X speed would almost double the speed which would be nice. fast battles means fast xp in the bank for new units.
2) excess XP to be converted to something. Transfer 4K experience from the hero to a normal unit for 400xp or something or trade 4K xp for 400 health or something.
3) Buildings ought to have a way to be deleted. It would also be cool if destroying a building effected mana amounts. either more or less, then strategy would be involved too.
4) Instead of just being able to tell units to go to a specified place if a unit could be targeted for units to attack. Like clicking on a titan would tell units to constantly attack the titan instead of just running to a place on the map.
5) I agree with XXXXZ in that different campaigns ought to have different rewards and what not. However, I don’t actually expect people to play all three....