here's a trick that works in EVERY Spot the Difference game ever that will allow you to finish it with ease! I personally did thiw whole game in 5 minutes.
1. cross your eyes until a third image appears on screen (it should look a little 3Dish)
2. any blurry parts are the differences!
Im going to tell you guys right now, getting 200k distance wasn't all that long nor difficult; it took me LESS THAN 1.5 HOURS to get it
1. do the riddler trophies. you can get 3 decent equipment pretty early
2. don't spend ANY MONEY until you get enough for Balck Rabbit's Foot (36k)
3. skill order: hairy knuckles>creep magnet>rebound master>iron man>greasy stuntman
4. only do Hell Raiser (try to hit the guy just before he touches the ground)
5. do challenges as they become available (get at least silver medals)
since hitting creeps gives money, recharges both of your abilities, and gives height, you get serious distance just from ridding creeps.
"Hey Kid! I know you are flying in and out of the Earth's atmosphere in what appears to be just a cardboard box, some rockets, and a dragon but there are HUNDREDS of meteors heading towards Earth! You think you can take them-"
Me: Naw man, got to take out those satellites for money and the moon because werewolves can totally kill my pet dragon!