Great game. I'm didn't advance too far, but from the contect that is open for me here are stuff I would want to see in the game:
1. Bazaar with items that were placed by other players.
2. A richer enchantment system.
3. More interactive treasure hunting. Maybe having to battle beasts and other creatures on the way.
For those complaining about the game being unresponsive or that getting in a too tight orbit is a dead end: I agree that it is difficult when you're getting too fast, but in your average orbit it's easy enough to control the direction with some training; and if you get too fast, you can release and then immediately re-grapple to make the orbit bigger.
To those who are troubled with the damage / speed stats in the first tab:
* The damage stat is the amount of life reduced by a single barrel. Multiply the damage by the number of barrels you have to get the damage done by a single shot your turret.
* Attack per second is just the number of shots you fire each second. 1/ApS is the time it takes for your turret to fire.
* Damage per second is just damage X barrels X ApS (I personally think it's a pretty useless stat, but w.e).
I would like to see some sort of separation between players in multiplayer according to their level. I have a pretty basic deck for now yet I am sometimes matched against someone with lots of fully upgraded cards + rare and epic one's.
@Thought77 "don't understand how awesome they are". You do realize this is your own opinion, right? If someone doesn't think like you, doesn't mean they "don't understand" something. I know how to play the mines, get to the top three many times, and still dislike them. Sorry for not understanding the "fact" they are awesome.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »