Just a few hints that might help others:
1. While Terraforming, click-and-dragging will create level land. Always do this to create the largest settlements quickly! Remember that raising land costs 10 mana while lowering land costs 20 mana.
2. Fire Column totem can immediately destroy a settlement if you cast it on the bottom vertex of the square in the middle of a settlement.
3. Fire Column and Terraforming is a cost-effective way to keep enemy settlements from reforming. It's like a Fire Mountain totem, but doesn't cost 500 mana.
4. On totem-capturing maps, you don't need to fight the enemy. You can often win the map quickly through smart use of multiple Waypoints. Just make sure you don't run into enemies or enemy settlements!
5. You can force your people out of settlements by terraforming the base of the settlements. This can be helpful when you want to get more people to attack immediately.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »