Latest Activity: Played Factory idle (2 hours ago)
Points needed for next level: 915 Level
If your actions inspire others to dream more.
People I’ve met IRL on Kongregate, and people I look forward to meet!
Ååh Dragon, spruta din eld på mig!
[2011/07/06] PlatedSlagwurm: Snällfie-sekten är den enda sanna tron, där guden Nelfie ger oss lycka, själslig ro och villkorslös kärlek!
[2011/07/09] Slckr: SugMinCola: För då föreställer min gärna sig att ALL mens stackas upp och lagras inside you all och typ kommer forsa ut den dagen ni har mens och kommer vara kolsvart då! :O
A few things I would love to see on Kongregate.
1. A “Highlight Tab” among Chat/Game/Highscores, for the simple reasons to overview who and when someone highligted the nicknames/words i have selected.
2. Deletion of inactive level 1 accounts every year to clean up nicks for others to use. Lets face it. They wont come back.
3. Configure the bot to throttle spam/flooding in chat, making them unable to write again for X seconds, could trigger at more than 8 lines in under 4 seconds
4. Add filters in chat so that any individual message is only displayed ONCE every X seconds. (10 minutes/600 seconds) Repeats are filtered out, as long as the text is similar and it’s been less than X seconds since the last identical message was shown. Repeated spam typically happens when someone has made a macro advertising something and repeats it over and over.
5. Add options to Facebook connect to pull information from it regarding your age, location & real name.
6. Allow user to colorize friends in both the list and in the chat to easier distinguish them from others.
7. Add a nomination system for regular users so that they easier can put a note up on people that do good work in a channel instead of depending on moderators. As they are not active at all times. These notes should be hidden from other users/moderators and only shown to administrators. Like the “Thank Moderator” button, but instead “Nominate user” with input about useful information.