Snipers should shoot targets from their max distance, not close it to get killed with the first enemy shot. Now, they simply ignore enemy's Gatling turrets and get within their shooting distance... Stupid death ensues.
Clicking the powerup icons during the game doesn't always work, sometimes you have to re-click the icon, and the precious moment is already lost. Please fix that or add the keyboard shortcuts to the powerup activation.
A few suggestions to make the game better:
1. Some stats on your in-match performance accessible during the match. Maybe the current value of your match rating. So you know if you need to improve or you're already good enough.
2. The injuries. You get injured - you miss a few matches. So, some clubs could offer you contracts with the injury payments, while the others don't. Also, there could be some insurance you could buy, so if you get injured you gain some money bonus. The amount of matches you skip might be altered by some "recuperation" minigame.
Got an invitation to visit the upcoming club fan club meeting... while on World Cup final tournament. Do they really expect me to dump the national team for that kind of event?
Personally, i think that all the club events should take a break while the Euro or WC is taking place.
The slot machine strategy that has been good to me. But to use it safely you need about $1500 of spare money.
1. Always use the max bets ($50 currently).
2. Play for 3 times straight.
3. If you won on the first/second attempt - take the prize and don't play anymore today.
4. If you won on the third attempt - you're back to what you had before starting - quit for today. If you won the jackpot, take the prize and quit for today.
5. If you lost the first three consecutive bets, play till you either got profit or at least reached the -50 loss from the initial money you started playing today with. With the $1500 reserve, you will almost always come back from any loss you could sustain. Then, quit for today.
6. Repeat these steps anytime you wanna play. Some days you'll be playing at -50 loss, but most of the time you either win in the first two attempts, or you lose nothing. Over the time, your profit will be quite measurable.
Why can't i bet on my own horses? Buying a $2500 steed and then only being able to play it once in three weeks (because then it needs time till it's 100% rested again) - just to win $100 in the best case? Really, you can do better with your money. Slot machines are much more profitable.