Latest Activity: Played Idle Mine (15 hours ago)
Points needed for next level: 561 Level
I am the one and only maker & dispenser of all Über-Epic HuggleSauce® “The Hugs you can eat!”™ Feel free to use the generic stuff, though, Uber-Epic HuggleSauce (NO UMLAUTS!)
I recently purchased a fedora, and several of my Kong friends also have fedoras, so we decided to form a Kong Mafia. Our purpose will be to sit around, looking cool while wearing fedoras. If you’re interested in becoming a member, please ask. (Get in early to be appointed as a head of department!) We have two prerequisites:
PyroDragon: :D YAY FOR PEACEFUL CONCLUSIONS!
ItBePenguinYo: You’re an honorary Penguin! ;D
There is a new way to say “congrats” when someone posts that they’ve completed an achievement (challenge, badge, etc.):
I am also the “DAGRONEX over 9000!” the official Security System/Furnace for Sloth.
The following Kong users are my official hats: disturbedtophat, & LobsterMobster. LobsterMobster is my EPIC HAT (made EPIC by Everlovely) I am Everlovely’s EPIC MOUNT
I am a being from Graaaafno Orrnaaarkkk (roughly translated, it means “Glorious Heat”). It’s the fourth planet from our Suns, the Star-System you call “Alpha Centauri”.
My race, whose name cannot be translated into any of your present languages (though I’ve been told by some of our Elders that it was able to be translated into ancient Aramaic), resembles what you humans (more specifically Asians) call ‘Dragons’, and may, in fact be what you call ‘Dragons’, as we have been visiting this planet for some 2 million years now. We can live to be approximately 7500 earth years old (though about 5000 is the average), and grow to be over 600’ long, (tip-of-nose to tip-of-tail), and 300’ tall (ground to tip-of-horn) when standing on all fours, with head and neck forward. Our wingspan generally reaches it’s max of 400’, at age 250. I am only just beginning the adolescence stage of my species, and am 87’ long & 46’ tall, with a 95’ wingspan. (Note: My profile pic is NOT a photograph of me, or one of my species).
In case you’re wondering, yes, we breathe fire. It isn’t so much a flame, as it is two violently reactive chemicals our bodies produce, which we release from secondary holes near the end of our nasal cavities. The resulting chemical reaction behaves in a way similar to Ancient ‘Naphtha’ (aka ‘Greek Fire’), or Modern-Day ’Napalm. The chemicals we use for our fire-breathe are created within our body by recycling 99% of our waste. Having eliminated the need for an anus, tens of thousands of years of evolution has removed it completely from our bodies. The remaining 1% is expelled as urine.The scales covering most of our body is about five times as hard as diamonds, and the scales on our back, along the spine, are ten times as hard as diamonds, and sharp enough to split a human hair(lengthwise) in thirds. No, we are NOT invincible, however, we have evolved to be nearly impossible to kill.
Since I’ve been asked on multiple occasions, I’ll point out; Yes, there are female ‘Dragons’. Our females tend to be slightly smaller than the males, and lack the horn on the nose. If you have any other questions about us, just ask.