Latest Activity: Played EMP Game (Jul 1, 2015 1:12pm)
Points needed for next level: 172 Level
1.Don’t tell the cops, but I have seen female nipples. Luckily I have been able to hide how this naturally has turned me into a disgusting sexual predator who masturbates from the rooftops.
2. The next time you run across someone having a mental health crisis on the street, think to yourself: if this person were having a heart attack, would you want them arrested?
3. Unite the 37.
4. Unite the 30 sevens
5. Unscrew thy pommel to end him rightly
6. There’s a massive difference between wanting to fight and wanting to kill. Humans might like to fight, but they don’t like to kill. It’s not part of our nature.
How else could PTSD even exist? If we liked to kill, all of our cultural values would be different. Murder would be seen as normal instead of abhorrent.
That asshole in the napalm bomber might have been excited by fighting. But if you made him go back to those places he bombed immediately afterwards and watch little children fucking melt, my guess would be that opinion would get changed real fast, if he didn’t kill himself out of guilt right on the spot.
No human being, short of actual sociopaths, going back for millenia, thinks killing is okay.
7. Great job, billionaires of the planet. You had the opportunity to work together and really be the stewards of this planet. You could have guided humanity with compassion, love, and wisdom, but you are avaricious and in competition with yourselves to see who will be king. So, you exploit the people and suck them dry, hoarding all your central bank notes and other assets with no other purpose then to hoard even more money while disregarding charity and goodwill. Where do you think this is all headed, you godless ruling class? Do you think your wealth will sustain you for eternity when it’s solely based on materialism? For how long can you ignore your souls with your superficial distractions? Isn’t it all a chasing under the sun? You are all pathetic and you will never find the missing pieces on your wayward path, for without heart there is no passion and without passion you lack real joy. You are already dead inside and no futuristic transhumanist technology could ever sustain you and keep you alive. You will merely exist, constantly looking to fill the void for that voracious appetite that you just cannot satisfy. Do you even know why? Can you not see that you are nothing, but little black holes on this earth sucking up all the life force around you? That’s why everything is dying around you: all the ecosystems are in decline, we are losing more species of life everyday, and the entire life support system that is our planet hangs in the balance. You did this. You used your intelligence for greed instead of good. You mocked the simple good folk of this earth and exploited their naivety. You sold them wares, goods, and services you knew were harmful overall. You profited off starting wars, you feasted on violence and bloodshed. And now that you sit on your thrones in your ivory towers, you have decided that you yourselves, the directors,are not to blame! No, it’s the fault of the actors, the common people, you say, always projecting your malfeasance onto the innocent. So, now you treat the people with disdain. Maybe you even have plans to eradicate most of us, thinking the final solution will somehow save you from yourselves. But if we die, you die because we are all connected. You cannot save yourselves by destroying us. You would simply be biting off the hand that feeds you. You need us. We don’t need you for we are the Suns of this earth that make it go round. Without us, your title of billionaire is meaningless. The very identity you cling to with your need to be at the top of the ladder, the need to feel grand, depends on the lower rungs, us. So by destroying us you unwittingly destroy all you think you are. You cannot enjoy your sadistic pleasure of being the oppressor without having your billions of people to oppress. You see, the sickness lies within you. Physician, heal thyself. The problem is not me, it’s you.
8. It’s a shame how the sheeple say “obey the law, obey the law, just obey the law and it will all be okay”. Then every July 4th the sheeple gather to participate in parades to worship a group of people from 239+ years ago who couldn’t be bothered to simply “obey the law”.
10. It’s “give me liberty or give me death”, not “take my liberties to keep me safe”