My Dear, I know you mean well when you throw your lingerie at me, but I can't help thinking you shouldn't rush things, or I might never catch up with you. I know you are beautiful, but I'm sincerily much eager to find out what's in your head. Please stop running and come a little closer, I'll show you how charming I can be. Our love will be stronger than death, we will spread it all over the world and be remembered forever. Mr Z.
Very good game, a bit too easy with drill bombs. Getting gold is not really a matter of skill, you just spam meteor shower whenever you don't have a clear kill/multi kill, and simply sacrifice your units without any care... All for a useless infinitee bonus. I would have liked a zoom out bonus much better. Anyway, still worth a 5 for me, and definatly waiting for a multiplayer version.
A good start, but there is a lot of room for improvement.
- smaller boards could be zoomed in.
- colors between placed and displaces boxes are too near.
- there are other highscore stats you could report in the highscore table : Tier1/Tier2/Tier3/game total moves, T1/T2/T3/Game total pushes. (min stats to report once the tier or game is completed)
even finer highscore, you can make 1000000*pushes+moves for pushes scores, and 1000000*moves+pushes for moves scores.
If you do this, be sure to remove the 1 move penalty for undoing.
- An undo last push button (and redo)
- when clicking on an empty square, sokoban could move to is if it's reachable, using one of the shortest possible path. he's cease to walk upon arival or if the mose button is released.
- xsb code loading, level editor, and level posting using Kong API.
- A save & exit button, so you can return to an unfinished level later without having to restart from scratch.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »