i like this game, the balance in difficulty and length is perfect. i didnt get bored and is was never too easy or too hard. some points that bothered me:
1) aming wasnt perfect, especially with the shoe on close range 2) i think enemies should have a higher chance of dropping ammunition when killed by shoes 3) first special weapon: stinking socks, second special: nuke. well..... :) 4) the shoe upgrade wasnt very good in my opinion, 3 shoes instead of one made it even more difficult to aim. how about changing from sandald on level 1 to heavy boots on level 3, but always only one shoe. --- good game! 4/5
most upgrade games have a point where i think its getting too slow or its just the same and i have to collect money by playing old levels, but in this game the speed and amount of upgrades is just perfect. also, the idea of having 5 different charakters is very good.
one point of criticism: i think the dark cleric is overpowered as team leader. with enough upgrades the super power bar filles so fast that your team is almost invulnerable
nice concept. after 30 seconds of confusion its a fun and innovative game.
there might be some problems with the game not recongising every possible move, sometimes i wasnt allowed to click a part which i thought should be valid
it was a very fun and short game to play, but here are some of my thoughts:
- the game is not really that strategic, i never had problems to win that had to be solved by strategic thinking, everything can be solved by upgrading
- also, the maps are too small and it was hard to keep a clear line of fighting, because the squads just dissolved
- archers shooting while walking? really?
- the levels were pretty similar to each other: i have a huge battle and "suddenly" (or just after i killed every other enemy) some enemies spawn right behind me, not very suprinsing after three battles of that kind
so my suggestions are:
- keep the squads more static
- get the maps a little bigger
- add some more creative ideas for the battles
but nevertheless (i only mentioned criticism, sorry :) ) a good game, i give you 4,5/5
and you have a great sense of humor
Usually i really dont like these games with the platform jumping thing, but this one is the first i really enjoyed. Good upgrades! (not too exprensive, not too overpowered, not too complicated) perfect game to waste a few minutes. Thank you for creating