Blah it can be solved just by picking up a code with low compinations amount: first code ( 2 digits), then you can just try all 4-digit compinations, at last you can have one part of final code and pick up the second ( 2 symbols from like 5 possible)
but the girl is kinda cute
nice idea but lot of things could be fixed. Inventar is weird. I have 2 potions equipped and 8 in inventar, i change them only into... 8 equipped, 2 in inventar Xx
monsters in monster tower from 1st floor are very weak. They must be much stronger then in the last campaign map. Its no fun at all
Last campaign boss must be also lot of stronger. I have beaten him with very low monsters, only because of the speed (rabit, speed boost skill and slow). Make him using the speed/slow/stunn/ debuff etc. skills.
Make him faster
Omg dude, the game is so raw!
- Scale all resouces to one order ( for example, starting with yotta - scale ressource, all must be yotta, cause it will cause misunderstanding)
- For buying an investment, some technologies must be required , and also ( for advanced ones) multiple ressources could be spent.
- Info about real state of population, planets, army etc
- so if you calculate culture, you d must add science and truth to the formula ))
Nice idea but bad design:
-you do not explain properly what is expected on each level
- make the box choosing and rotating with mouse, then full mouce controll will be possible what is better for zser and it will be possible to port the game to smartphones, etc.
Hey ! It is very nice idea. Just a suggestion:
- smarter raiders, or possibility to choose taktiks, simplest is not go far away from each other and atack one clothest mob
- some (not one) pieces of equipment, and a shop of common gear
- choose skill like each 10 lvls
- heal units by klicking on him
- further unit specialisations on high level to defender/dmg dealer, ranger(long range)/ assasin(more dmg), aoe mage/aoe healer.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »