The game requires the player to keep EVERYTHING (i.e. the Imp Branch) for the ENTIRE GAME in order to get the good items. A mage cannot hold that much random crap for the entire game. Maybe allow a storage place/home? idk, there needs to be something to fix this ( + so they see it )
Loved the game 4/5
These would be nice:
- survival, sandbox, and/or controlling specific elements (i.e. ninjas only, etc.) modes
- Experience for achievements - its not hard to complete the game without getting much experience
- More experience paths after the initial choice (3rd experience level for towers).
I have a score of 9000+, upgraded nearly 30 cards (without winning them, = 45,000 electrum), had a deck of nearly every type, and play at least 1 game a day (for the most part). This game is fantastic and more convenient then Magic: The Gathering. Very addicting. I'm not even good at the game!
1. The game looks amazing!
2. The controls are easy enough.
3. Gameplay is (at least initially) quite fun.
1. Gameplay gets repetitive quickly - add upgrades (like motherload) or something? There seems no point in scoring points (ie. finding crystals) right now.
2. Its hard to select caves, maybe if there was borders to the caves or titles.
Bad controls, the first mission dialogue has glitched every single time I've played it, needs checkpoints. I just feel bad I never actually got to play the game because the game would not work, it wasn't my computer or my internet server, it was the game. The graphics and dialogue were good, but that's all I got to enjoy. 2/5
There should be some type of an upgrade system for # of builders, recruits, magicians, and upgrade of cards, or a larger difference in strategy for each tribe, otherwise each game is basically the same. Better version of original, but very much the same! 3/5
This isn't a game, theres no choices or anything that takes any thought, just clicking some white windows. The only way it could be considered a game is the machine puzzle, which is far too easy, and the click + hold part(s), which don't make a very challenging game. Yes the story is good and the setting looks great, but there was nothing else to it. 2/5
41,608,024 m distance, 47987071 m high, about a 10 min fall total. Very boring game as soon as you get some upgrades. I had to stop because of boredom, otherwise you could go on forever very easily. 2/5
I must be really bad at this game because I got about 4 min per level, lol. The games looks good and the actions are really smooth, but the camera moves a lot, which is annoying. But the concept isn't very fun in my opinion. 3/5
Way too many bugs to enjoy, theres no direction, and using ASDW is annoying to use for so long. Good concept and visually pleasing, creative dialogue, but theres too many problems to appreciate any of it. 2/5