my monkey's uncle makes 25 bananas an hour on his iAndroidGlass. he has been fired from the zoo for 9.2 months but last month his payment was 1560234 bananas just working on his iAndroidGlass for a few hours. Go to this web site to read more,,,:///,.html.www.Google.com.net.html.virusalert.scam.hoax.com
For everyone hating on the game for its intro music, just mute your computer for the 2 or 3 time you start up the game. It's only a few seconds. I have some real critiques of this game.
1. When a level finishes, you can't skip the 'counting screen'
2. It would be nice to be able to click a level 5 upgrade and pay for all the ones below it all at once (subtracting the right amount of course.)
3. Similarly, clicking a low upgrade and getting back skill points, without having to reset the whole thing.
4. Also, being able to set a level to 'all level 2' or 'all level 3'
5. A reorganization of the achievement screen, putting the 'all challenges' achievement where 'seed 10 plants' is, then moving them all "forward" one, so that it's more in-line.
I give this game a 4/5.
I just won level 53, just as I was ready to skip it for being nearly impossible to beat. I doubt what I did will work again, but here's how I won:
First, I got both my houses up to a level 3 barracks. For some reason black hadn't put any into his fort. I put a bunch of guys into my far left barracks and took over his fort just as he tried to put some in. Red's fort was weak too (not empty), so I put a bunch in my right barracks and took it over. I then had about 50 in each fort, so I took over the middle barracks just before red tried to. The center barracks had a regen bonus on it. Hope this helps, but I doubt it will. Good luck!
I haven't finished yet, but this game is really fun! I saw it in my recommended, it was fun, and then I saw it was by juicy beast. I'm going to give this a 4/5, but only because in the shop the icon for the thing you're buying (sword for example) shows the thing you have. So when buying the first sword upgrade it shows the wooden sword in the button instead of the next sword. Otherwise, I'd give it a 5/5.
Maybe you could add something to tell you if you will still get the medal, like a grayed out medal between the zombie kills and the people saved. It could be grayed out until you get it, like the surviver medal, or highlighted until you get hit for the health medal. Just so we could see that we got hit by a zombie or not.