so if is an absolute genius, master porgrammer, and an overall master of the Flash Software then that must make idromas the king of sarcasm. give the developer a break he is probably new to flash and this looks like a test or work in progress. he has probably spent hours on it, so dont discredit it so fast
@Nitewolf, i have run into this program earlier in my programming experience and I have found that is is usually attributed to "for" loops that loop over 500-600 times before ending. i assume this is because (number of bullets * number of enemies) far exceeds that number. just a guess though, i would optimize by using a merge sort instead maybe, i think this is a bubble sort(nested "for" loops)
i know why people had 170k and couldn't buy the level 3 cannon, it actually had cost 270k and they just couldn't read the font. sorry. As for the autosave feature, i have tried before and i do not exactly know how to do it, if anyone can post a link to a good as2.0 tutorial, i will try and implement it.
maybe i should point a few things out....
1. To get an "A" rank you need to get 10Mil feet distance, it will automatically go to the ending.
2. I was too lazy to make sure some objects stay on the ground(it looked too choppy)
3. I will add sounds for the obstacles, i had my friend make them but I guess i forgot to add them
4. the comment about reading the instructions was posted by my mother... sorry
5. I will add a beastiary, i had never thought of that.
6. I also like easterwave's comments about midflight upgrades to fuel. i might add it.
Thank you for playing.
Please feel free to comment, but please be constructive. I know you may think this game is awful, but please elaborate on the reason you think it is.
Here is an example of what to do:
"I don't like Hobbit Launch because of XYZ"
Here is an example of what not to do:
"This game sucks."