The game have some potential, however it jumped into "buffer fight" bandwagon. While I acknowledge, that this type of combat system make it easier for all players, and also allows for easy "auto-combat" function, it also create intensive limitations on strategy side - both special attacks and healing are bound to some conditions of the target and not to actual need. Since cards are very few and in random order, It's almost impossible to use them into cooperation on any combo...
Also energy system is badly balanced.
So...2/5 total score (4/5 for graphic & lore 2/5 for gameplay)
Interesting game, however, as Swordmonger already mentioned, there is problem with missing part of scene - rightmost position is where the active field of "egg zone" is only about 1 mm width, so it's really hard to activate it - and since it's not visible, there is no chance to find it without walkthrough...
Another bunch of factical flaws, as I can't see anyone pointing at last page of in-game lightpedia:
1) There is no depleting of the Earth's natural resources, they are just diluting in between growing population. Since we don't have enough anti-matter tech level, it's close to impossible impossible to deplete anything except atomic fuel.
2) Global Warming was renamed to "Climate change" last year, after it was no longer possible to pretend, that falling temperatures of oceans are somehow caused by warming. Even before, humanity's share on "climate waves" was unknown, maybe insignificant, supported only by a few of once-outsiders-now-well-paid-scientists, which were even catched several times, as they were "adjusting" results... (Climategate, Hockey Stick fraud,...)
3) Sun provides a lot of energy, but atmosphere greatly reduce ammount, that is usable for electricity production, twice considering low tech level (particularly efectivity) of solar panels.
Graphic - 5/5
Music - 5/5
"Geting started" - TRAGIC (-5)/5
Gameplay type (semi-automatic, slot-to-slot) - 1/5
Ergonomy - 2/5
Game info (like that the "hearts" are just "max health" and that awfull red bar, sometimes flashing over card, is real life) -3/5
Total: 5/30 ( 1/5)
I have no idea with which race I ended up (probably elves? 3rd from left) and if (and how) it affects game.
I have no idea with which clas I ended up (monk..? brown cape...) and if (and how) it affects game.
Game mechanic is also weird, with unbalanced stats and unclear and overly complicated abilities...
Rage quit. While I see, that it could have some educational effect on food industry aesthetics, it's definitely overly boring and aparently, there is more than 5 closers, which is more than my patience could sustain...
+- Maybe building could be less afflicted by turns and more by money (You know that thing, when you capture an empty province and your 1 000 000 cannot help you, despite you're pretty sure, that a lot of commmoners would love to come from neighbouring lands to speed up production
+- maybe there could be some "shared defense" between your own lands (units from surrounding provinces ready to help with defense.
+- also I think that it's somehow wierd, that on global map, pikeman is as fast (1province/turn) as much faster heavy cavalry...
+ I really liked use of graphics, particularly Elven Village model (Also I wonder if that was need or hidden irony, that led to turning Elven Inn model into elven blacksmith :)
+ good combat system, no matter some minor flaws
- spell "teleport army" works only sometimes, during experiments one army teleported, other ended stucked on border...forever..
- resistance after there was full-size army, is annoying
- while I understand, that mages are likely to be blocked by units before them, I don't see any reason for archers be limited same way, without possibility to use indirect fire
- actually i found out, that melee units are good only as living shield for an army of mounted archers and spellcasters...
- I miss possibility to actually produce items for units upgrading
- I miss possibility of upgrading summoned units (using mana)
- I miss posibility to check "autobuild"
Soldier 1: "I have a pistol lvl10 and a kevlar speedos! Banzaaai!" (Solved by swithing to lvl2 rifle)
Soldier 2: "I have Power Armor and a super-shotgun, I don't need to stay under cover of my team!! What if I have empty magazine with 30% of life and team have 100%. I'll handle all of infected by my own!!"
I hate, that a lot of stats are hidden or not visible at all - for example, there is some "chance to duplicate", as well as bonus gold/exp. But while bons gold/exp is shown as "+x" next to regular ammount, chance to duplicate seeems to be "self-count_only"...
And I miss mastery leveling too - after creating maybe 100 shields, it should be much faster to create another one... Also equipment should have some speed bonus, because this way, some hi-level equipment is going to be 10+ game-days (and then sold in instance)