so what i did not liked
1) farming at lvl 4-5 to get my heroes to a decent lvl. then those heroes turned up useless.
2) The absolutely anachronistic end-game team. Weren`t we supposed to fight some terrorist organisation or something? what was it with the dev team.
3) absolutely crappy shop. Make the guy have something for sale that i want to buy. THe inventory is small, the guns are crap, i have better in inventory. Make him sell one of each gun unlocked of a random quality every day i visit him. that would be nice + 2 mods
4) the capture the flag is hard. Make me assign roles as offence or def before starting at least. Having 5 guys running for the flag and nobody in base is ... random
2) rusty with katana and happy trigger (burst mode). Where can i get more knights?
3) mechanics were great
4) guns were great
making it to lvl 2k on insane. takes 40 minutes. This is too much to be fun anymore. Can u make the game skip to about the last lvl reached -200 to be fun anymore?
u can imagine now i do absolutely nothing for the first 35 mins of a run then I buy more damage ... then wait to die and spend my blue points on smth. Having the processor, game and all work for the 35 minutes of absolute boredoom waiting for the game to be hard is ... useless. U can easy calculate the cash i should have after 2k lvls and just give them to me at the begining. If i am unable to reach 2.2k then u make me start at a lower level and get less cash as the formula should be based on last run.
ultimate cost goes up like it has a passive upgrade system, but it does not upgrade. i think interest affects its price ?
max level upgrade cost on damage is calculated wrong. Always on red. thow i can buy 100+
i reach lvl 60 on hard
there is no point in having any kind of defence. everything has huge damage. Same for life steal or any such things
on lvl 60 the black enemy is op. i simply can not defeat it.
the bosses and normal enemy should have damage about the lvl numberx10. You can not resist damages around 30k (the boss on lvl 60 has more).
please remember speed
please add a auto-start button after death
1) if you get a soulbound item you don`t need merge him with a item you are missing (like a shield/ring) it can produce a item you need, soulbound (the item u place on 1st slot gives the tipe of the result)...
2) do not waste a soulbound item by merging it with another soulbound. It is much more effective to use it on creating a full gear of usefull stuff.
3) life leach is usefull, but it leaches compared to your damage, so attack speed, and damage are equally important. On high lvls the bosses tend to take a lot to die.
4) gold staff have shatter damage, that should in theory reduce armor/rezist.
1) not all set items are identical, look at the stats of all duplicates
2) to escape the lvls split in 2 just save and reload. it regenerates the level.
3) anyone found the scroll trough inventory button? there is more inventory than the visible slots but i can not get to it except by selling stuff.