colgraff's Comments


Sky Quest

Play Sky Quest

Apr. 14, 2016

Rating: 0

Great game, but the animations are a bit slow and annoying. Also, the 'skip' option on the storyline should skip all of the story screens, not just some of them.

Little Bandits

Play Little Bandits

May. 19, 2015

Rating: 1

I love the game, but there is a typo. It says that you can build "a Masonry". There are two definitions of 'masonry'. It can be either is the material from which stone buildings are made, or the skill/craft of a mason. In either case it cannot be built. I suggest you either change the name to 'Quarry', 'Brickworks' or 'Kiln' depending on the image you use (I haven't built it yet). Keep up the good work!

Strikeforce Kitty 2

Play Strikeforce Kitty 2

Jan. 30, 2015

Rating: -1

Love the game - bonus points for having a Judge Dredd helmet :)

Forge of Gods

Play Forge of Gods

Jan. 22, 2015

Rating: -2

I quite like this game. Two easy fixes: 1) There are quite a lot of serious spelling and grammar errors in the text. 2) Haven't we outgrown the offensively sexist imagery of scantily clad young women with impossible bodies?

Developer response from Panoramik

Thank you for your report. 1st problem will be fixed in nearest future, support answers as well. About 2nd problem, we hired new painter, she'll redraw those "imagery of scantily clad young women". Sorry for those inconveniences, especially for the first one.


Play Decision:Medieval

Jan. 07, 2015

Rating: 2

Same as Jace. I have completed the first four sectors, all green and completed but I cannot get to the other sectors :(

Building Rush

Play Building Rush

Nov. 06, 2014

Rating: 0

Excellent game = 3 stars. +1 star for letting me turn the sound off at the very start. +1 star for no gratuitous use of semi-naked females. -1 star for not knowing how to spell deliveries in the tutorial! :)

My Pet Protector

Play My Pet Protector

Dec. 21, 2013

Rating: 3

I love the reference to "The Warlock of Firetop Mountain" :)

Game of Thrones Ascent

Play Game of Thrones Ascent

Aug. 03, 2013

Rating: 2

BK77, I think the only way is to play it through and then reincarnate or (if you prefer) reincarnate at the end of Vol I. I'm told that you keep one fealty point. I suppose that this bonus criterion is to encourage replays, but I don't want to start again yet so haven't tried it.

Game of Thrones Ascent

Play Game of Thrones Ascent

Aug. 03, 2013

Rating: -2

Cthreen, you might have a point but I have played this game for longer than anything since Cursed Treasure so possibly the 'everyone' is misplaced.

Game of Thrones Ascent

Play Game of Thrones Ascent

Jul. 23, 2013

Rating: 6

It would be nice if there was a way to customise the screen layout. For example, I would like to see all my buildings on the screen at once and there is space to fit two rows of buildings on my screen. Still love the game!

Game of Thrones Ascent

Play Game of Thrones Ascent

Jul. 23, 2013

Rating: 6

To answer the question, "why did I lose this fight..." which there have been a lot of recently - it is not a bug, it is just maths! If you have 24 and the AI has 1, then you have a 24 out of 25 chance of winning (96%) and the AI has a 1 out of 25 chance (4%). That means that in 4 out of 100 goes, the AI will win in these circumstances.

Game of Thrones Ascent

Play Game of Thrones Ascent

Jul. 21, 2013

Rating: 17

This is the first game of this type that I have played. Thoughts: 1 - a queuing production option would be useful as I could leave them to run overnight. 2 - the wait periods are frustrating but understandable as the game needs to generate income somehow. One could argue that such wait times add an element of realism to the game and help you to establish priorities (upgrade banking first to boost income), etc. 3 - the way the game runs parallel to the novels is nicely done and the artwork is excellent.

Chuck the Sheep

Play Chuck the Sheep

Jul. 17, 2013

Rating: -2

A good launch game - I enjoyed the trading element but it did start to become a bit of a grind to complete it.

The Toture 3

Play The Toture 3

Jun. 10, 2013

Rating: 3

An extremely tasteless game.

Castle of Terror v1.2

Play Castle of Terror v1.2

May. 29, 2013

Rating: 3

This was fun. I liked the graphics which gave it atmosphere. If it had been a longer game it wouldn't have been as good.

Developer response from nordmed

The feedback is greatly appreciated!

Caribbean Admiral

Play Caribbean Admiral

May. 27, 2013

Rating: 7

Does anyone else really enjoy firing all their guns at once at that last enemy ship with almost no defences left?

Agony: The Portal

Play Agony: The Portal

Dec. 04, 2012

Rating: 2

I like this game. It is long and repetitive, but still fun. I just got S. Cartman's Helmet of Crap. "Screw you guys!"

Hood Episode 1

Play Hood Episode 1

Nov. 26, 2012

Rating: 1

Superb game - love it!!!! Does anyone else think part of the music sounds a bit like Hotel California, though? :)

Ragdoll Avalanche 2

Play Ragdoll Avalanche 2

Nov. 11, 2012

Rating: 5

Maybe I've seen too many horror films, but I'm a bit creeped out by the fact this rag doll bleeds....

All That Matters

Play All That Matters

Nov. 08, 2012

Rating: 1

I loved this game but, because I suffer from depression I did find it quite upsetting.