This has the building blocks of an interesting game.
Couple of comments though.
1. I cant tell how I am taking damage? No health bar? if there is one it doesn't appear obvious.
2. Kidnapped Princesses is overdone as a trope. Maybe stretch the plot a little more. I mean he's an Aztec warrior fighting off alien gods why fall back to kidnaped princess?
Otherwise, thanks for sharing!
For an IDLE game, it sure requires a lot of clicking. :)
Questions I have.
1. The Red buildup bar has a number to its right but the mouseover value is not the same. What are these numbers? I assume one is the amount you get when the bar fills but what is the other?
2. There is a number next to the skull in lower right. What I THAT number?
3. You indicated you get a soul at a quadrillion in responses here but it is nowhere described in the game?
4. Skeletal minions at level 2 get a 500 percent loot speed, then at level 3 get 700 loot speed, but at level four go back to 500 percent loot speed? Is this right?
Also, the values seem to increase even if my Internet Explorer isn't open. I know I didn't have 890 billion when I closed out yesterday. This IS an IDLE game!
I must have missed something somewhere. How dos one get souls. I see a small tab on the artifacts page that tooltips says Souls Cost 10. Ten what? Clicking on it does nothing.
Are souls gained randomly or when you get to a specific amount of money?
Bottom line is I have an artifact slot but se no way to gain souls?
Can't I just do the standard Sign Here and Trade Your Soul for Three Wishes contact?
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »