Overall impression: Perfect.
The setting is... just think of all the possible compliments and thats exactly how amazing the setting is.
I could spend my life playing games like this.
I hope you never cease to make those wonderful games. They are so good you could sell them on Steam.
seriously after i psychologically prepared myself i turned the volume on and everything and the game was waaaaaaaaaaay to predictable so i just thought come at me bro so i can kill you with my bare hands!
How can I say? THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED! That should do it. Although, while the game is a marvel, it could use a bit of polish and slight modifications. For example, there is a bug that totally ruined the gameplay for me after i found it: you can just push the guards around while you are diguised. I bypassed the hardest parts of the disguise chapter using it. Also, the distractions should be introduced (you shouldn't be left to discover them on your own) and used a LOT more because they are just fantastic. Also, another bug you can easily exploit is that at the guard spawning part, if you just let them appear, then retreat, then kill one of them, they will all disappear without being killed. Also, a bit more pistol ammo would be very useful. And I crave for a sequel! I mean, the producers of this game are geniuses!
Well, overall, I kind of disliked it. I appreciate the fact that you didn't mean to make a crappy game, like some of them are, and it was a pretty good game for your first game.
It had a LOT of problems and bugs, but you got the right idea and gave a pretty polish to the game.
You need to improve:
- The diversity of the hazards, of the environment, so make more objects and animals
- Make the platforming more strict and more challenging (just a bit)
- If you could, improving the graphics would be just fantastic
- I really liked your comments, but if you could make them appear more often, yet be more discreet, i think it would be appreciated
- Improve the dialogues and add more NPC's
- No offense, but the story is very bad
- And why the hell did you make that cave pink?