The real frustrating thing about this game. The controls are so dammed difficult. The delay between when you point the space ship and when it turns in mid air is realistic but honestly it's impossible to make it avoid stuff etc. I might as well not control the rocket
Things I like:
1. The new combat system mostly. There needs to be a melee only or magic only option.
2. Fixing towns is a interesting new concept. I like it.
3. New town graphics, smooth animation etc.
Things I don't like:
1. The rest system is unbalanced and pretty much messes up the whole game. Essentially you earn anywhere from 30-50 gold a week, if you try taking a job which many times is the only way to earn money.
2. Not enough materials. Building provide great benefits but gathering enough materials is next to impossible.
3. Training combat improves hit rate. Urgh that's annoying because that's weapon dependent.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »