- lack of any law options - I know, it's still under construction, but it's not nice to lure someone with cake and then letting them down. Last time someone (or something) did it whole facility went down.
- I really cant see this game as something more complicated than the others. It might be complicated for you, since you made whole simulation of pop growth based on buildings, stats etc, but overall it seems like a generic (and cheap) idle game. Not sure if I want to get to the wars, when game is so repetitive.
- later on building farm is still kind of expensive in gold/wood, but you get like NOTHING from getting it (flat growth suxx on high levels).
- Food growth stat is not working properly. I can have 2400 food, I can see +300, and after a second/2/3/4 (and so on) I can see both food and growth stat falling down (2395/+278, 2388/+243 (...)). Must be fixed.
- you dont know what are buildings for. I did build tool maker and I have no clue at all what does it do - except for being kinda useless.
- when you start game, you rapidly lose much of your food and your population falls down rapidly. It's not nice to starting player, since game speaks something like "quick! quick! do something NOW or your tribe will fall!". That's not nice, even if thats not true. Give players more food at start and less population, so they can see growth - it's much better.
- early on I felt like I had to build stuff quick. When I realized I dont actually have to, I had like 25k pop, 80 farms, 45 wood cutters and NO TOOL MAKERS AT ALL. (to be continued)
2/5. Not because it's bad - it's kinda fun. But if you are adding Idle (furthermore, as 2nd) tag, you should know that people expect IDLE (or idle-ish) game. If it's not, I can hardly say that I found what I'm looking for. Other than that, this game is nice - just fix tags.
Oh, and by the way - enemy pathfinding SUCKS.
It was good to see a sequel. I started playing it... and I found out it's just a short demo of regular Steam game. If I knew about this, I wouldn't feel like I've been kicked in my balls even after noticing it's goddamn short (did it even last for 5 minutes?).
However, if only warning about this being demo version is link below whole game description - it disappointed me way too much for any other rating than 1/5. And you deserved it, despite making game which is probably very good.
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »