I've finish this game many times! I have a tip for you, before the Persian generals are at your neighborhood, you must try to get to Persia, Medea, and Babylon to avoid the Persians attack you! If you say that impossible just know the weaknesses of every enemy! There's no need of 200 men! Just upgrade your technology! One more thing, to defeat heavy infantry like Kardake Infantry use Hypaspist always upgrade his sword! If you're gonna kill Bactrian Cataphract use 2 or 3 upgraded Pikemen to kill one of them! If Persian Archers are ruining your day, kill them with cavalry! That's all!
I'll give you some tips....
1. When the Shadow Archers are attacking your lovely troops, try to ambush them.
2. Use Mage towers near to the spawning grounds, if you know what I meant, It will weaken the wave.
3. Use Dwarven towers near to your base to keep up killing the enemies.
4. Use Paladins not Barbarians, Paladins have the better armor, great in blocking enemies. Try to use their abilities!
5. Use Archer towers to support your troops. If an enemy is magic resistance such as Spiders, it is better to use these towers rather than wasting your money using Mage towers.
6. If the Shadow Archers are too many and your troops are killed, Use the Rain of Fire.
7. When facing Boss, upgrade your Dwarven towers and Mage Towers to the highest level.
Click + if it works.
Tips to finish the game the game....
1.) Read the Tutorial.
2.) When buying units, the infantry must be the maniest. Buy cavalry, no need to use peltast nor archers, use hypaspists.
3.) Attack these regions, Thrace-Lydia-Phrygia-Cappadocia-Syria-Assyria-Babylonia-Medea-Persia. Then attack the rest.
4.) In all of all Researches, Leadership is the most important. Also upgrade your units and research Field Barracks and War Taxes and Western Trade Routes.
5.) If you have much money, buy this one by one, Hypaspist-Pikeman-Lancer-Companion Cavalry-Silver Shield Guard.
6.) Get some Advice from Seleukos.
7.) Most importantly, USE YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!
Click + if it works!
Hey, do you like games? So do we — that’s what makes Kongregate the best source of free games online. We have thousands upon thousands of free online games, from both one-man indies and large studios, rated and filtered so you can play the best of the best. Read more »