xathil's Comments

Game Comments
Play Lionheart Tactics Lionheart Tactics Jul. 08, 2015
Gotta love games like this. pay or wait. Obviously this game doesn't want me playing!
Play Little Bandits Little Bandits Jun. 20, 2015
Yet another crappy pay to win "free" game. Pay for gold -> get extra powerful heroes! Skip timers, refill your water aka stamina/energy whatever you want to call it. Basically 0 balance for free players. This will be empty in a week or two after it releases officially.
Play Egg Knight Egg Knight May. 31, 2015
Wow.. I just played practically the entire game (up to kura overlord) without ever realizing i could switch "strategies" I just used the base formation and just added egg knights to it
Play Rise of Champions Rise of Champions Mar. 08, 2015
Boring and slowwwwww.
Play Strikeforce Kitty 2 Strikeforce Kitty 2 Jan. 25, 2015
Correct tags:memory leak, grind wall, cantcontrolshit
Play The Gate The Gate Jan. 07, 2015
Meh. another collect collect collect game with no real explanation or gameplay. 90% of the time you just watch battles being fought with little to no interaction when you are just farming. 1/5. Don't waste your time.
Developer response from Spicyhorse

Or do waste your time if you like CCGs and farming and taking part in tourneys and progressing through hell fighting beasties. 5/5

Play Bloons Monkey City Bloons Monkey City Nov. 28, 2014
The grind here is waaaaaay too much. Back in bloons td you had to unlock things with kills in RBE. Now... it's probably the same amounts but in maps you have to clear. < you require anywhere from 200-3500 for EACH tower you want to build + wait + research sold separately! Typically you get 200-500 "cash" per map. WAYYYY too much grind and wait. Esp the technologies. I just tried to upgrade Ninja 3/x... 24 HOURS to get ONE upgrade? the fact that it cost 6000 cash + 20 bloonstones isnt enough??? I still have to wait a whole day? Oh and only way to get bloonstones... 5 for a PERFECT run. Basically if you are a casual stay away. far far away.
Play Inferno Legend Inferno Legend Nov. 20, 2014
This isn't MMO. This isn't even really a game. You spend 90% of the time watching it play itself. The other 10% it's asking you for money. 0/5. Waste of time. #pay2win
Play Rogue Soul 2 Rogue Soul 2 Nov. 11, 2014
Hating that double jump and glide basically makes it really hard to double jump, land, and double jump again...
Play Besieged 2 Infinite Besieged 2 Infinite Nov. 10, 2014
Another blatant money grab with "difficulty' ramped up once you get past the intro missions so you are forced to grind and grind (or pay)
Play Decision:Medieval Decision:Medieval Oct. 13, 2014
Lockpick 1+2: Improve your lockpicking skils. Lockpick 3: Finally decide you are badass enough to kick open locked doors and chests.
Play Decision:Medieval Decision:Medieval Oct. 11, 2014
The controls need a little bit of work. For some reason they go crazy if you hold space and fire your bow for too long. Then suddenly the screen starts scrolling in random directions, game thinks you are clicking when you are not etc.
Play Dangerous adventure Dangerous adventure Sep. 06, 2014
Why are the animations so damn slow. its like you want us NOT to play your game because we get so bored of waiting for stuff to actually happen!
Play StrikeForce Kitty StrikeForce Kitty Sep. 04, 2014
So much grind... and annoying RNG
Play Astrox Astrox Sep. 03, 2014
Oh one last thing. Why can your ship still fly without any fuel? I know it would be lame to be stranded, but the result should be like 50% max speed or something so there's incentive to keep fuel around apart from using the afterburners (which is a fairly good reason!)
Play Astrox Astrox Sep. 03, 2014
few suggestions: 1. Inter sector travel should have reduced time... or just not exist at all.. Don't make it seem like an option when it really isn't when everything is so far apart with absolutely nothing in between. 2. Trade goods. Entirely ignorable and unprofitable. Make them play a larger role or not at all. 3. Better "mission" interface - allow marking of missions to note what you are working on, completion status - how many kills/cargo you have out of the required, and last but most importantly... NO AUTO REMOVAL when a mission is tagged! It sucks to do a mission like 45 recon, get maybe 30 in, and the mission has disappeared before you've had a chance to spawn the rest of the recons you need.
Play Astrox Astrox Sep. 01, 2014
Reminds me of SPAZ and wing commander privateer. Love these kind of games!
Play Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2 Aug. 09, 2014
How do you beat level 32? I killed all the enemies.. nothing. I took over the center and it just blew up everything.
Play Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms Mar. 25, 2014
This game requires too much clicking. Gotta take a break after a few levels...
Play BloodRealm BloodRealm Mar. 05, 2014
Yet another pay to win card game. 0/5