4. When a core breaker hits your core, it will not instantly kill you. It simply reduces the amount of time on it by 1 minute. So if you have managed to feed it to 5 minutes, it will take at least 5 core breakers to kill you and sometimes it is in your best interest to let the core breaker hit your core.
5. As many people have said, entropy means random. That is what is exciting about this game. You have to think quickly and manipulate your strategy based on the power-ups you receive.
3. The maximum number of particles/power-ups you can have on any given shell is 5. If you manage to amass 5 particles/power-ups on all of your shells, you will get bombarded by 3-5 core breakers at once.
2. Negative power-ups (like stasis) can be destroyed in the same way a core breaker can be destroyed. If a stasis attaches to your outer-most shell, you can destroy it by linking to the STASIS from your center (the second one) shell. If stasis attaches to your second shell, you can link from both your outer-most and inner-most shell to destroy it. Similarly, if a stasis attaches to your inner-most shell, your second shell can link to it to destroy it faster.
A few tips:
1. All power-ups (negative or positive) and particles will attach to the shell with the LEAST amount of power-ups/particles already attached. If 2 or more of your shells have the same number of power-ups/particles it will attach to the NEAREST shell. With this information, you can manipulate where power-ups/particles attach to.