Forums Kongregate

Exciting big time news! Kongregate's been acquired by GameStop! page 46 (locked)

1152 posts

Flag Post

GameSpot is gay, every time I go to GameSpot, they tell me to bring my parents before buying a rated M game and almost every game they have is Used. What kind of shit is that? Buy your games at Best Buy or something. Hell, go to Wal-Mart or Toys-R-Us. This site is lame too, I’m just here to let you know that nothing in this site has changed. It’s all Shouting, Badges and other shit. Your not getting anything buy cyber spam. Go get a life!!! Kongregate is not going to get you sny where but in your parents house at age 30 (bum). =D You suck GameSpot!!! You Suck kongregate!!!

Flag Post

YuGiOhLover, GameSpot didn’t buy Kongregate.

Flag Post

Question: Legally, who owns the rights to a flash game they put on this site?
I mean, it may have been in the long-ass contract thing from when I made this account but no one really reads that shit and I just was wondering.

Flag Post

Expandable ad on home page. Every time I go to click the arrow to scroll the games the ad expands over it……….. Ads are needed yes. Expandable ads in the most annoying place on the entire website aren’t. You promised on the 1st post this site will remain tolerable. And people said they find this hard to believe. I know many will think ’it’s only an ad get over it’ well it’s hard to get over an ad the goes over where you’re trying to click. Anyway other that that I’m still happy the site remains overwhelmingly annoyance free. Peace.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EM1NEM:

Expandable ad on home page. Every time I go to click the arrow to scroll the games the ad expands over it……….. Ads are needed yes. Expandable ads in the most annoying place on the entire website aren’t. You promised on the 1st post this site will remain tolerable. And people said they find this hard to believe. I know many will think ’it’s only an ad get over it’ well it’s hard to get over an ad the goes over where you’re trying to click. Anyway other that that I’m still happy the site remains overwhelmingly annoyance free. Peace.

Actually, Kongregate do not choose the ads. They vehemently hate ads like you mentioned, and if you provided details of the ad, they’d remove it.

Flag Post

Went to the mall today and saw GameStop.

CRUSE U GAMSTOP!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:
Originally posted by EM1NEM:

Actually, Kongregate do not choose the ads. They vehemently hate ads like you mentioned, and if you provided details of the ad, they’d remove it.

Ah ok thanks.
Yeah it’s a WOW expandable ad that expands but is blank an leads here https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/

Get rid of it please? :D

Flag Post

Not as simple as that, unfortunately. If you’re really adamant about getting it removed, you can check this thread, but if you’re too lazy, just download Ad Block Plus

Flag Post

^Flagged for decreasing Kong’s income.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

^Flagged for decreasing Kong’s income.

No, I’m just being realistic.

And I’d say I’ve got Kong more ad revenue than he has.

Flag Post

Oh, so you live in/near Melbourne, Sebastian Lamerichs? Very interesting…

Flag Post

Sneaky sneaky. You turned on your AdBlock right after you took the screenshot, I have vision.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomPersonBump:

Oh, so you live in/near Melbourne, Sebastian Lamerichs? Very interesting…

I live nowhere near Melbourne, I have an IP scrambler that confuses bots trying to access my computer.

Originally posted by CowFriend:

Sneaky sneaky. You turned on your AdBlock right after you took the screenshot, I have vision.

Nope, I’m using Opera, and I have Ad-Block disabled on Opera and Firefox. I keep it on on Chrome though (Which I’m no longer using, as Chrome sucks)

Flag Post

I already know you live in/near Adelaide, anyway. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

Not as simple as that, unfortunately. If you’re really adamant about getting it removed, you can check this thread, but if you’re too lazy, just download Ad Block Plus

OMG OMG OMG thankyou sellyme. That ad block is freaking unreal.

Flag Post

Fail stalker is fail.

I’ve made my full address public many times. Saying I live in an area of 1.3 million people isn’t impressing anyone.

Flag Post

What’s that Ad Block Plus?

Flag Post

Great bump. sarcasm

Flag Post

i am getting really sick of the lousy commercials! for like a week, it seemed like every time i started a game-ANY game-i got that stupid “state farm” advertisement…so this week every game has that even WORSE ad with the woman SCREAMING all the way down a water slide? sheesh…who makes that CRAP, anyway?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by MicroGamer15:

Why does this thread keep getting bumped?

Flag Post

Yay?

Flag Post

Hey I cant access to chat my in kongregate, I can’t chat, I can’t even ahieve the achieve ments… all games I go says that ive completed all acheive ments but yet i didnt even play the game… its just a picture, grey colour, and Puts a sign of a Tick, i also rememberthat when you finish achievements it dosnt put a tick after ur done… please help me out, Skype is: [removed]…. Email is: [removed] And i need a the place to tell you that but i didnt find till here.. >_> please help me! – cr0zythoom

Flag Post

Contact support@kongregate.com please refrain from posting personal information on Kongregate it’s for your own safety:)

Flag Post

Adding onto what cargo11900 said, if you finish an achievement, but the plug is red, then you take a print screen, paste it onto a paint document, and submit it as proof of you finishing the achievement on the missing achievement page that you can find on the achievement tab.