Forums Kongregate

Headshots?

9 posts

Flag Post

What exactly are the Sniper badge headshots counted as, shots hitting the heads of the zombies, or shots killing the zombies by blowing up, out, our through their heads?

Flag Post

You must kill them with a blow to the head. Yes, the chainsaw counts.

Flag Post

Also… do we need to get that many kills through head shots or just that many bullets to the head because I know with the pistol I can shoot them there many times and they dont drop till like the 4th or 5th bullet.

Flag Post

Kills through headshots.

Flag Post

Ok i think this thread is suppose to be in games forum

Flag Post

Ok i think this thread is suppose to be in games forum

Heard from Greg that you can’t move threads… ROFL WAFFLE!!!1

Flag Post

You can, really. Sort of…

Make a new thread in the Games forum.

Flag Post

ROFL WAFFLE! That is the greatest thing i have ever heard. And have you heard about that Last Stand Ammo Glitch? Apparently, if you press the space bar while firing a weapon, then the ammo switches. So, if you have the chainsaw revved up and you press spacebar, it doesnt change the gun, it changes the ammo. If you are fast, and you have the hunting rifle or something (the gun with one ammo), If you do the glitch correctly, the Hunting Rifle will end up with 99 ammo and the chainsaw with 1. Kinda hard to explain, and kinda hard to do, but the chainsaw works best because it has the highest ammo in the game.

Some guy said this in the room i was in. I’m not sure if it works with any gun, but i tried with the hunting rifle and it worked. This is a great help to get the acheivement, because usually you fire, then reload..then fire…then reload etc…But with this, its like FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!

Flag Post

This achievement is impossible :/ How can you headshot with the chainsaw?