This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Question…I remember an old function in which allows me to use an image’s URL to place my avatar image, it’s 2013 right now, is that function still usable?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlizzyDivine:

Question…I remember an old function in which allows me to use an image’s URL to place my avatar image, it’s 2013 right now, is that function still usable?

I don’t recall that being an option, but the current method really isn’t too hard; You just need to find the image, save it to a location on your computer, and then upload it.

Flag Post

Not too sure where to post this so I’ll post it here. Is there any possible way to pm someone on say, an iPod touch? When I click on someone for their account, all I see is the basic stuff: name, location, etc. It has no option to pm them so I was wondering if it was possible…

EDIT: nvm, I can’t read. I would still like an answer but I’ll post in technical difficulties.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Not too sure where to post this so I’ll post it here. Is there any possible way to pm someone on say, an iPod touch? When I click on someone for their account, all I see is the basic stuff: name, location, etc. It has no option to pm them so I was wondering if it was possible…

EDIT: nvm, I can’t read. I would still like an answer but I’ll post in technical difficulties.

Well, it’s possible on my Tablet. You just have to go to the full site and there you go.

I know I’m late. D:
Don’t make me regret this!

Flag Post

Testing format system.
Test test test
test test test