This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Question…I remember an old function in which allows me to use an image’s URL to place my avatar image, it’s 2013 right now, is that function still usable?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlizzyDivine:

Question…I remember an old function in which allows me to use an image’s URL to place my avatar image, it’s 2013 right now, is that function still usable?

I don’t recall that being an option, but the current method really isn’t too hard; You just need to find the image, save it to a location on your computer, and then upload it.

Flag Post

Not too sure where to post this so I’ll post it here. Is there any possible way to pm someone on say, an iPod touch? When I click on someone for their account, all I see is the basic stuff: name, location, etc. It has no option to pm them so I was wondering if it was possible…

EDIT: nvm, I can’t read. I would still like an answer but I’ll post in technical difficulties.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Not too sure where to post this so I’ll post it here. Is there any possible way to pm someone on say, an iPod touch? When I click on someone for their account, all I see is the basic stuff: name, location, etc. It has no option to pm them so I was wondering if it was possible…

EDIT: nvm, I can’t read. I would still like an answer but I’ll post in technical difficulties.

Well, it’s possible on my Tablet. You just have to go to the full site and there you go.

I know I’m late. D:
Don’t make me regret this!

Flag Post

Testing format system.
Test test test
test test test

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:

Changing your user name

Many players have asked if they can get a user name change in the forums and I just thought I would inform you guy on how and why you could possibly get a user name change.

There are only two ways that your user name can ever be changed.

1) If your user name is inappropriate.
If you account is banned for having an inappropriate user name you will be asked by Kongregate if you want to change your user name to something appropriate. If you do this your account will be un-banned

2) If you get harassed for your user name.
If you are being harassed for your user name you can just contact support@kongregate.com and send them an e-mail asking for a name change and stating your reason why you want one.

You are also able to change the capitalization in your user name.

For example, lets say your user name was iSo_LEgiiT and a few months after you made your account you realized that alternating caps in your user name was not so legiit and you really wanted to change it. In this situation just send an e-mail to support@kongregate.com asking for them to change the caps in your name and give them the user name that you want, like for iSo_LEgiiT you could say Iso_Legiit.

If you are under a strange circumstance and want a name change feel free to e-mail support@kongregate.com about it and they will give it a look!

Link to this post - http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/106076?page=1#posts-2316403 

Actualy it’s somehow wrong, it should be edited, I tried to get admins change my name (part Thief, gues yourself why)
but I get replied by this :
“Hello,

Unfortunately, we can no longer offer name changes. Changing names is confusing to users, mods, and admins, and can cause some problems with our database setup. Sorry!

However, we do offer capitalization changes if you are wanting certain letters in your name (un)capitalized. Alternatively, you are free to make an alternate account with the desired username (so long as it isn’t taken.) The only downside to this is that you are starting off at level 1, but it should be fairly easy to earn certain badges if you are using the same computer. :)

Regards,
Shannon

Community & Support
www.Kongregate.com
Part of the GameStop network"

Well, it means ONLY possible changes are like : a – A, A – a.
I get realy dissapointed though, because some things are attached to one account so

“Alternatively, you are free to make an alternate account with the desired username (so long as it isn’t taken.) The only downside to this is that you are starting off at level 1, but it should be fairly easy to earn certain badges if you are using the same computer. :)”

badges… you not get all back and also it’s not only thing you lose, for example saves to some games, most MMO though.

Flag Post

Yeah, this is quite out of date. :|

Flag Post

Can someone plz permanently delete my acount

Flag Post
Originally posted by pichajay:

Can someone plz permanently delete my acount

Contact support@kongregate.com to request a permanent ban. Kongregate doesn’t delete accounts.

Flag Post

you should add all of the “contest avatars” i mean those what kong gives sometimes like that not sure was it robots vs humans thingie? but my current when i posted this was from there. mayby just suggestion.

Flag Post

so i was playing on here for about a month playing game of thrones ascent but my google chrome needed to update so i did but now everytime i get on here trying to play it says it wont let me log in it dont even show the thing to log in and it definitly wont let me play the game also everytime i get on here ads pop up on the side of my screen and it starts downloading things and when i click on them it says bad connection is there any help i can get?

Flag Post