Forums Kongregate

Caesary removed from Kongregate? page 2 (locked)

42 posts

Flag Post

It’s going to return, people…

Flag Post
Originally posted by tetrismaster:

will this end up similar to what happened with the Prince of Persia badge, they will get changed to card challenges for the same amount of points?

No, most likely it will come back. And unlike The “Prince of Persia” There is a large amount of users who actually like it. And People are not outraged at it getting badges. “Prince of Persia” got it badges deleted becuase most people did not think it should of got any badges in the first place. That is not the case for “Ceasary” and if they delete the badges and put in card challenges it would have to be for like a month. becuase it takes a while to get that hard badge.

Flag Post

I read this and went straight to the SS2 and Gaia forums to see if they’d gone too. No such luck.

That, and the temporary nature of this Caesary disappearance, disappoints me.

Flag Post

And People are not outraged at [Caesary] getting badges.

Lol, where do you get your information?

It’s going to return, people…

Minnakht Crusherofdreams. That’s right. I am your father.

Flag Post

Minnakht Crusherofdreams. That’s right. I am your father.

IZ NOT POSSIBLE

Flag Post

But… But… I was just getting back into it!!! Wait, I still have it on one tab, so if i never close it I can get the hard badge.

Flag Post

Hey guys! Sorry to leave you hanging for so long, but Caesary is not gone forever. The game was taken down with our permission to fix some nasty and well-known exploits. I’m sorry there was no post about it, but the exploits were causing real damage to players’ accounts, and so they had to be fixed. The game will be back up as soon as its security can be restored, and no one should lose any of the items they’ve bought in-game. If any of you find that you do lose something, please e-mail kreds@kongregate.com and we’ll be happy to issue refunds. :)

Edit: See here for the official (if late) notification thread.

Flag Post

Thanks for clearing things up!

Flag Post

thank you

Flag Post

O thank god i thought the game was gone right after i bought some gold that is normally my luck.

Flag Post

Can we get an estimate on how long the game will be offline plz days? weeks?

Flag Post

caesary is on aeria games website, i believe every1 on kongregate has lost there caesary account

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxRatboy2212xX:

caesary is on aeria games website, i believe every1 on kongregate has lost there caesary account

what, where? I lost my caesary account on aeria? I don’t get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxRatboy2212xX:

Uhm…

Originally posted by Ducklette:

Hey guys! Sorry to leave you hanging for so long, but Caesary is not gone forever. The game was taken down with our permission to fix some nasty and well-known exploits. I’m sorry there was no post about it, but the exploits were causing real damage to players’ accounts, and so they had to be fixed. The game will be back up as soon as its security can be restored, and no one should lose any of the items they’ve bought in-game. If any of you find that you do lose something, please e-mail kreds@kongregate.com and we’ll be happy to issue refunds. :)

Edit: See here for the official (if late) notification thread.

Flag Post

When?? Gone 2 years now…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rankiz:

When?? Gone 2 years now…

And you just bumped a 2 year old thread too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rankiz:

When?? Gone 2 years now…

It’s never coming back, the developers of Caesary lost their court case against the developers of Evony and are barred from distributing the source code to Caesary in any way, shape, or form.

It looks like they’re going to defy the order as much as they can, but that won’t include the game being on Kongregate at all. They tried changing the game name from Caesary to something else, not going to tell you what, but that was found to be in violation of the court order too.