Forums Kongregate

Gaming news

12 posts

Flag Post

Hey everybody – I started a new site: nekkyou.com … nekkyou means craze in Japanese. Anyways, I have always found it impossible to find interesting video game news on the internet (gamespot and IGN have way too much advertising) … its user generated and submissions are voted on.

If you could give it a try I would be greatly appreciated! Any feedback can be sent to feedback@nekkyou.com

Thanks!

Flag Post

Huuuh! Clean gaming news, Kent? That’s certainly a good idea, I’d say. :D It looks quite interesting. Aesthetically, though, why not look into changing the background into something more…white-ish with a gradient or something? The gray just doesn’t seem to match all too perfectly.

Flag Post

Thanks for your comments! Anyone else??

Flag Post

I like the design. The dark background increases the contrast with the content. The news items are interesting, but all 3 most recent were WoW related.

Flag Post

Thanks Kal!

Flag Post

Nifty and all, but completely wrong forum… It has nothing to do with Kongregate. Please post this type of thing under the “Games” forum.

Flag Post

TMC’s right.

Try moving this somewhere else

BY THE WAY . . . . . CHECK OUT MY FREE RIDER MAPS!!!

Flag Post

ign has ads but it’s not bad and it pretty damn good for news on games and your not gonna top it.

Flag Post

Gee, don’t be TOO encouraging or friendly-like, Hyper. I like the design, but I can’t stand WoW. I’ll check back later or something when there’s more Wii and less WoW.

Flag Post

Looks promising… Although I agree with others about the WoW thing… why must it be so popular?

Flag Post

World of Warcraft eh?? ive seen that. My cousin was level 60 about a month before the new vesion came out…nice site though you did a nice job!

Flag Post

Ok – moving topic to “Off Topic” Thanks so much all for your comments…