Forums Kongregate

Badge statistics

16 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I was wandering if it was possible for you to create a page where the community can see some badges-related statistics… i mean a page where someone can see how many people have a certain badge.

I know that this may sound a little useless, but i was just wandering how many people succeeded in getting the impossible badges :)

In any case, i wanted to thank you and congratulate for the great work you are doing here

Andrewz

Flag Post

Interesting idea… It would also give the Kong staff insite as to if the challenge’s difficulty level was correctly set. For instance if 95% of people completed a ‘hard badge’, but only 60% got a certain ‘medium badge’, that would give them heads up maybe for next time.

Flag Post

thats a great idea i would love to see that. it would give users ideas of what badge to try for. also what jfiz81 said it would help kongregate staff.

Flag Post

No thanks. Greg’s evil, his impossible challenges… >:(

Flag Post

i actualy quite enjoy trieing at impossible challanges……. except streamline (into distance) CURSE YOU STREAMLINE!

Flag Post

I like it, it would give newcomers a good idea at which badges to go for first as well.

Flag Post

ok, i havent done any immpossible ones yet, though some hard ones i think deserve to be upgraded….(((HINT))) MINDSCAPE))) anyway some of the immpossible ones now….i wont go any further…

Flag Post

Hey Andrewz – We think this is a very good idea – we’ve kicked around some stats to put in. We’ll try to get it in pretty soon (so many things to do!). Right now we’re working mostly on the collectible card game and making our Facebook app way better.

And setting up a whole new rack of servers.

Flag Post

I am very happy that you think my idea is good, because I have been a member of kongregate for many months and I wanted to help the community but I did not know how…

You are doing a fantastic work here and helping you is a must for every single member in this place! :)

Thank you

Andrewz

Flag Post

Hope you get points for that one Andrewz….=]

Flag Post

i h8 streamline

Flag Post

yay beat streamline. but i was going for that draw play badges, but i accidently beat it on hard instead of easy!!! but after a while i calmed down and beat it on easy in a half hour. XD

Flag Post

Uhhh… okay. =p

Flag Post

wut with uhh ok? :P

Flag Post

anybody have hints for the impossible desktop tower defense badge?

Flag Post

dxrules63, I recommend looking through the Forum, there are several topics about the impossible DTD badge.