Forums Kongregate

Name colours in the forum

5 posts

Flag Post

I may be missing something blindingly obvious, but can anyone tell me why some people’s names are grey and some people’s are black. I haven’t noticed any kind of pattern…

Flag Post

You usually see a grey name when you have clicked on the name to go the profile. KInda like on other sites, if you click on a blue link, and go back, it will appear purple to show you have followed the link.

Flag Post

Well, in the forums, i think that the maker of the posts name is grey and other voices are black.

Flag Post

I think you might have something there Trojan. I tried what Flare_x said, but it doesn’t seem to work like that.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it just makes the poster’s name grey if they have the first post on the top of the current page of the thread (if that’s not too confusing).
An example would be the Ideas and Suggestions thread. iBrow, the maker of the topic’s name is grey for that page, but on page two, jmtb02’s name is grey for that page (because he made the first post for that page). I’m not sure why they have it like this, but that’s what I’ve seen anyway…