Forums Kongregate

Halloween challenge image contest! (Winners have been announced!)

359 posts

Flag Post

In past years we’ve had contests to design a Halloween-themed Kongregate header. This year we’re going to do something a bit different. We’re planning on having a special Halloween challenge, and we want YOU (yes, YOU) to design the image that will show up on the profile of everyone who completes it! Your design will permanently be on oodles and oodles of profiles, which I think is pretty darn cool. If that wasn’t good enough, we’re even throwing in some prizes! The winner will receive a Kongregate tshirt, 500 Kreds and their design permanently displayed on loads of profiles and three runners up will all receive some Kongregate stickers and 150 Kreds each!

The image should be 130px x 90px and we prefer PNG format with transparency (if applicable). To give you an idea of what we’re looking for, here’s the award our designers made for the special Valentine’s Day challenge:

You’ll have until 12:00 am PDT on Wednesday, October 27 to get your entries in. To enter please do the following: upload your image to the collabs section and then post a link to your entry here. Please keep discussion of individual entries on the Collabs page. That will help keep this thread organized and easy to look through.

edited October 11: a few people have asked so I wanted to clarify, yes multiple entries are allowed! :)

edited October 29: Winners have been announced! Click here for the announcement!

Flag Post

lolz first

Flag Post

lolz second. I’m not participating; I simply wanted second.

Flag Post
In past years

I liked the Newgrounds idea in “past”, maybe if you talked to Tom Fulp you could actually make one for this year.

Flag Post

4th

Also, sounds awesome. I’m in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:
In past years

I liked the Newgrounds idea in “past”, maybe if you talked to Tom Fulp you could actually make one for this year.

NEVER
WE WILL EAT NEWGROUNDS NOT THE OTHER WAY

Also, I have no idea how to draw, so I’m out already. Sixth, too

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/art/Kioyoh/halloween-contest-entry

Your ‘collabs’ link links to the Arts&Sounds though.. Bug??

Also, Spaghedeity cheated.

Flag Post

I am in! I need thise kreds, and I have been wanting a Kong shirt for months.

Flag Post

I am DEFINITELY in!

Also, are multiple entries allowed?

I’d like to increase my chances of winning something as much as possible pl0x. :P

Also, reserved for entries.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

I am DEFINITELY in!

Also, are multiple entries allowed?

I’d like to increase my chances of winning something as much as possible pl0x. :P

As long as all of them are great I don’t see anything wrong about that :P

Flag Post

I’m in! Also, 11th.

Edit: I was editing my post and typing “t-shirt” when I accidentally typed “t-shit”…

Flag Post

I’ll try something when I have time :D

Flag Post

hmm sounds awesome ill give it a go

Flag Post

reserved

Gunna link my collab image here

Flag Post

I didn’t notice this was a sticky. :-P

Flag Post

Good luck everyone!

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/art/Wiggles96/kongregate-pumpkin-challenge-entry
Took me almost 2 hours, I hope you like it.

Flag Post

I made a yearbook cover for my school using Paint.Net, so I’ma go with that, unless it doesn’t work out.

Flag Post

Sounds like a great idea. Will join. :)

Flag Post

This Halloween event isn’t going to be as annoying as the Zombies vs Survivors/Weapon Forge events, is it?

Flag Post

Looks interesting, good luck to those who enter stuff.

Flag Post

I’m actually going to experiment a bit, and try to use Kongregate’s tool ‘Raven’.

Flag Post

*in*

Flag Post

Sounds cool.
I’ll be watching.

Flag Post

I’ll try something. Just got photoshop so…