Forums Kongregate

Flagging games

14 posts

Flag Post

Just today I came across a game that’s not really a game. Someone probably uploaded his first Flash test project or such. Doesn’t matter, those get purged eventually from what I’ve seen. It got me thinking however, would flagging them as inappropriate be, well, appropriate, or is that flag reserved for games with insulting content and such? :)

I tried it, and it seems there’s no way to unflag it. And this may be nitpicking, but of the 4 links in that section, High Scores and Submit a bug report lead to a new page, while Add to favorites and Flag as inappropriate are instant actions. That’s a bit inconsistent imho. As I said, I’m probably just nitpicking now. ;)

Flag Post

well im not very sure but i think that it has to be a bad meaning, or language. because that person could have tried very hard on that game and you just called it a non-game

Flag Post

A ‘game’ is only a non-game if there is no player interaction (Just having a ‘play’ button doesn’t count.
And it doesn’t matter how hard the person worked on it, if it’s not a game, it really doesn’t belong on Kongregate.

Flag Post

The game I flagged contained only a moveable box and another box. So, there was player interaction, but not very meaningfull. It’s been removed now, anyway, so I guess flagging that kind of ‘games’ is ok.

EDIT: Nevermind. The FAQ covered this topic already. :)

Flag Post

Some the games with a pop-up ghost and scream may be removed too.

Flag Post

A game is where things are interactive, not like seeing Greg dancing without a press (Maybe put that in NG so everybody knows him :D)

Flag Post

Defining what a game is, is not an easy task. It requires some use of judgment.

Feel free to flag anything which you believe is not a game. We may delete it, we may not, but don’t stress out about flagging something by accident or that didn’t deserve it. It happens all the time.

Flag Post

I flag every game I run into by MrCredsAlex as inappropriate.

Flag Post

You’re a true patriot.

Flag Post

Those are seriously not games. Those are what give Flash games a horrible reputation. In fact, a couple of weeks ago I even saw a spoof of MrCredsAlex’s “works”.. it was called something like “better than mrcreds” or something— and it was a calculator. Yep, a calculator.

Flag Post

Patriot.MrCreds is our saviour from the future.

Flag Post

We need a box to come up to give us choices as to why.

I’m sick of people uploading games that aren’t their own.

Flag Post

In fact, a couple of weeks ago I even saw a spoof of MrCredsAlex’s “works”.

That’s the lamest thing I’ve ever heard. Whoever would bother with something like that is probably wrong in the head.

Flag Post

Apparently MrCredsAlex wants to be the “StrawberryClock of Kongregate”.

I BEG OF EVERYONE, DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Otherwise I will comit suicide. Not joking.

That’s the lamest thing I’ve ever heard. Whoever would bother with something like that is probably wrong in the head.

It might actually have been better than the original. It’s not very hard to do that.