Forums Kongregate

The Competition to Find the Best XIII (Qualifier- 1(40) Spot Left! OMGJOINNAO) (locked)

435 posts

Flag Post

(I hope this post isn’t a format fail)

Welcome to the Competition to Find the Best XIII!


That’s right, I’m going back to the original name of these competitions.

Only one hundred and twenty eight people can and will qualify to join this competition. The qualifier of this game is Pel! Color Fever You will need to last for 4 minutes on Survivor Mode(240,000 in the highscores) to qualify.

In order for your score to be counted, you need to post a screenshot of your end game score, which includes your name in the top right of the game panel along side the green plug, the game window, and the “High Score” section of the highscores tab. Any editing of the screenshot is not allowed.

If fewer than 128 people have joined after one week, the competition will continue with however many competitors there are at the time.
The score must be achieved during the qualifiers.

Before you go qualify, some things to take note of:
-This tournament will likely run for about a month and a half, it may take longer or shorter based on how smoothly things actually happen. I hope to end before Christmas.
-Cheating will not be looked kindly upon, and if solid proof of such action is found, the violator will find themselves removed from the competition. Forcibly by force.
-If you think you have found proof of someone cheating or a glitch/bug, Do not say so in this thread. Instead, whisper me Include proof and I’ll look into it.
-If you do not report a glitch to me that you have used, you may be DQ’d

Here’s the speadsheet for this thingy!
www.tinyurl.com/KongCompetition
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tkWOFsLxR0EcZhcS33k7idA&hl=en&authkey=CIjLkZwP#gid=0

This qualifier will end on Monday, November 22nd, 2010, at 9:30PM EST.

 
Flag Post

Requirements:

-People DQ’d for hacking in any of the previous 4 competitions may not compete in this competition. This includes:
Snape007, LethalMutiny, heeheex2, Starshooter123, D3ath4u2, Wiggles96, chavkill, JoshDragon, ArchSlayer100

 
Flag Post

Example Screenshot:

 
Flag Post

:O

 
Flag Post

Damn! Ukos beat me to the 1st non-Wii post. :O

 
Flag Post

Yay new competition! I’m in. You are a serious competitor in the Hegemony Macro Wii, so I’m a little happy you aren’t in this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:

Yay new competition! I’m in. You are a serious competitor in the Hegemony Macro Wii, so I’m a little happy you aren’t in this. I will get my score in a few mins.

I’m also not competing. :P

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

<3

 
Flag Post

EDIT: Wait wtf, how is Sics score higher then mine, when I lasted 5 seconds longer O_O?
First non-mod score get.

 
Flag Post

Wiggles,

Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Requirements:


-People DQ’d for hacking in any of the previous 4 competitions may not compete in this competition. This includes:
Wiggles96

 
Flag Post

^ I lol’d.

 
Flag Post

… I did not hack in any of them, does anyone have ACTUAL freaking proof, also, you suck.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:

… I did not hack in any of them, does anyone have ACTUAL freaking proof, also, you suck.

Wiggles, stfu until you develop any game ¬¬

P.S.: LOLed at Mode: Cheaters (.SOL Editors) XD

 
Flag Post

How long will each round take?

My A and right arrow keys are missing on my laptop (though i should get this fixed soon), and my desktop is at my mom’s, which i usually only am at 2 or 3 days a week.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kranix:

How long will each round take?

My A and right arrow keys are missing on my laptop (though i should get this fixed soon), and my desktop is at my mom’s, which i usually only am at 2 or 3 days a week.

Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

This qualifier will end on Monday, November 22nd, 2010, at 8:30PM EST.

I’m guessing a week?

 
Flag Post

The earlier rounds will last 4-5 days.
Then go down to 3 days

 
Flag Post

again, wii, if you have ACTUAL proof that I hacked in any of the past 4 signed up competitions, I will step aside, but if no proof is presented, I shall be persistent in getting you to let me in.

 
Flag Post

First time playing my own game in a while. :P

 
Flag Post

Never entered a Kongregate competition, might as well.

 
Flag Post

Dont know how to put in screen shot, but as of now, I am 7th in the week. 80th all time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Camoraz:

Dont know how to put in screen shot, but as of now, I am 7th in the week. 80th all time.

http://www.kongregate.com/feedbacks/new?game_id=69742&amp;type=MissingAccomplishmentFeedback
Bottom right hand corner.

 
Flag Post

i want to win the “lowest qualy score”

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

Quick and dirty